Ducking your reverb using MTurboReverb

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...maybe consider adding " "Dry as side-chain" option" to MDelay as well...would save a lot of futzing around setting up the "duck".../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

steve2KVR wrote:...maybe consider adding " "Dry as side-chain" option" to MDelay as well...would save a lot of futzing around setting up the "duck".../s~
Okey dokey, I'll check it out, no promises.

Edit: I'm thinking, how often would this be useful with other effects? Perhaps there should be some global button for all plugins...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

...yes, please!...you've designed the tools, now consider the "use cases" that are out there that have a high probability of occurrence. For me, every snare verb/ecco/delay, and probably in every composition. I like the immediate effect, but not the rest of "clutter"...so let's see, I would save a channel send, the bus it's on, the receiving aux strip, and return side chain input management...(everyday, sigh)...hth.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

I meant in which plugins it would make sense. And I guess these would be only this, which have some sort of decay etc., which is rather rare actually. So it should be probably plugin specific... not sure yet
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”