Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold some Toontrack licenses to Max369. Quick responder, smooth transaction.

I sold ACE to kodnin. Nice communication and quick payment. Thanks again!

Big up to the one called b15fliptop for selling me Acon Verberate at a great deal. The transaction was like butter.

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased Overloud EQ550 from Andrey.s via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=503932

Good transaction. Smooth and quick.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sold Acon Verberate to Jonathan Shepard. Great communication, smooth transaction. Recommended!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Just bought from andre9701 - fantastic seller and highly recommended. Thank you!

axembler provided good business, all went well. Recommended.

Sold iZotope Iris 2 to Blago. Quick payment & very smooth transaction. Thanks very much! :tu:

Purchased from martinjuenke - Great communication, fast transfer. Recommended! He even gave me a gift. Thank you

donco wrote:Purchased from martinjuenke - Great communication, fast transfer. Recommended! He even gave me a gift. Thank you
You‘re welcome, donco!
It was a pleasure to me.

Sold NI Molekular to Szuumm. All went smoothly except that NI likes to go very slowly when unlocking serials these days :D

Great to deal with!

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Sold iZotope Trash 2 to collider. Great communication, fast payment & overall smooth transaction. Thanks very much! :tu:

Bought Melda Production MXXX from cgnat Super smooth and quick transaction. Great to deal with :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Ah_Dziz wrote:Sold NI Molekular to Szuumm. All went smoothly except that NI likes to go very slowly when unlocking serials these days :D

Great to deal with!

JJ
All good from my side too (the wait wasn't that long 8) )

Bought Forest Kingdom II from epiphaneia. It went quick and smooth. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”