The list of poor threads with no response

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2358 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:26 am

Think we should have a cemetery for all the poor threads which received no response whatsoever. I start with one from me myself:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=506804

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

chk071
KVRAF
17283 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:27 am

I'm bored too. :hihi:

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2358 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:29 am

chk071 wrote:I'm bored too. :hihi:
Do you expect a response?
:hihi:

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

Chapelle
KVRian
1066 posts since 28 Dec, 2007

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:36 am

martinjuenke wrote:Think we should have a cemetery for all the poor threads which received no response whatsoever.
Here you go:
search.php?search_id=unanswered

chk071
KVRAF
17283 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:42 am

martinjuenke wrote:
chk071 wrote:I'm bored too. :hihi:
Do you expect a response?
:hihi:
Nono. Just... go on. :D

User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
12266 posts since 5 Jun, 2012 from Portugal

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:43 am

martinjuenke wrote:Think we should have a cemetery for all the poor threads which received no response whatsoever. I start with one from me myself:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=506804
That thread is only 1 day old 8)
But it's a funny idea how to make people aware of your thread :hihi:

At least one of my ignored threads is already 2 years old by now, exactly 2 years oddly :hihi:
viewtopic.php?t=455711
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2358 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:44 am

Chapelle wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:Think we should have a cemetery for all the poor threads which received no response whatsoever.
Here you go:
search.php?search_id=unanswered
You wizard! :tu:
Wasn‘t aware of that search possibility... :dog:
That‘s a bitter-sweet reading... :o

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

chk071
KVRAF
17283 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 am

It's always a bit... uncomfortable to create threads, and nobody responds. :)

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2358 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 am

fluffy_little_something wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:Think we should have a cemetery for all the poor threads which received no response whatsoever. I start with one from me myself:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=506804
That thread is only 1 day old 8)
But it's a funny idea how to make people aware of your thread :hihi:

At least one of my ignored threads is already 2 years old by now, exactly 2 years oddly :hihi:
viewtopic.php?t=455711
You got me! :clap:

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
12266 posts since 5 Jun, 2012 from Portugal

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:50 am

chk071 wrote:It's always a bit... uncomfortable to create threads, and nobody responds. :)
Well, you get used to it, I have been ignored all my life :cry:

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2358 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:52 am

fluffy_little_something wrote:
chk071 wrote:It's always a bit... uncomfortable to create threads, and nobody responds. :)
Well, you get used to it, I have been ignored all my life :cry:
:o :roll: :scared:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
12266 posts since 5 Jun, 2012 from Portugal

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:56 am

martinjuenke wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
chk071 wrote:It's always a bit... uncomfortable to create threads, and nobody responds. :)
Well, you get used to it, I have been ignored all my life :cry:
:o :roll: :scared:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
No problem, I fondly remember my mommy from the first couple of minutes after birth - before she put me into a basket and sent me down the river :cry:

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2358 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:07 pm

fluffy_little_something wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
chk071 wrote:It's always a bit... uncomfortable to create threads, and nobody responds. :)
Well, you get used to it, I have been ignored all my life :cry:
:o :roll: :scared:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
No problem, I fondly remember my mommy from the first couple of minutes after birth - before she put me into a basket and sent me down the river :cry:
But then an Egyptian princess found you and the rest is history...

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
12266 posts since 5 Jun, 2012 from Portugal

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:14 pm

martinjuenke wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
chk071 wrote:It's always a bit... uncomfortable to create threads, and nobody responds. :)
Well, you get used to it, I have been ignored all my life :cry:
:o :roll: :scared:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
No problem, I fondly remember my mommy from the first couple of minutes after birth - before she put me into a basket and sent me down the river :cry:
But then an Egyptian princess found you and the rest is history...
No Egyptian princess unfortunately, it was the Inn river after all 8) I was found and raised by a fluffy big something :roll:

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2358 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: The list of poor threads with no response

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:21 pm

fluffy_little_something wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
chk071 wrote:It's always a bit... uncomfortable to create threads, and nobody responds. :)
Well, you get used to it, I have been ignored all my life :cry:
:o :roll: :scared:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
No problem, I fondly remember my mommy from the first couple of minutes after birth - before she put me into a basket and sent me down the river :cry:
But then an Egyptian princess found you and the rest is history...
No Egyptian princess unfortunately, it was the Inn river after all 8) I was found and raised by a fluffy big something :roll:
Ah, the Yeti of the Alps... :!:

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

Return to “Site Stuff”