U-he Geeks Los Angeles Meet Up 7/18

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"the Berlin Modular Experience"
Dave Larsen has spent literally hours (and had a lot of fun doing so) working with U-He synths and their integration with Bitwig. Come and pick Dave's brain.

More importantly, ;-) Kristy has promised to cater this meetup..!!!

We will also have a look at U-HE's new Color Copy dlay which is now out in public beta. On top of sounding awesome, it offers some unique features.

If you have tracks where you have used any u-he product bring a USB stick. Midi, mp3 or wav files are encouraged.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/u-he-nerds ... 8045921645

I might be able to make it. Getting to Inglewood from Burbank on a Wednesday night is a bit tough but I'll see what I can do.

When you know, please RSVP on the Event Brite link. My wife is a master chef, and agreed to cater based on the attendance. :D

I hope you can stop by!
justin3am wrote:I might be able to make it. Getting to Inglewood from Burbank on a Wednesday night is a bit tough but I'll see what I can do.

I had to go from LAX to Burbank Yesterday afternoon. :(
justin3am wrote:I might be able to make it. Getting to Inglewood from Burbank on a Wednesday night is a bit tough but I'll see what I can do.

That was a really good, super fun experience. We reviewed the 'Doom Machine' which is my take on Mick Gordon's rig for composing DOOM, built in Bitwig, with U-he (See diagram below). And the functions of Color Copy.

We did live stream, it was the first one, and it is not my link. The encoder sketched a little. It is posted on our 'U-he Users and Sound Design' Facebook Group which you are welcome to join. We will record the demo again with HD video.
Doom Machine.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “u-he”