Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DrMEM wrote:
chk071 wrote:
pekbro wrote:DS Tantra for $29, guess I'll probably have to finally grab that one...

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/4559
Wanted to propose that one too, but, forgot...

Tantra is nice.
I wish vendors would make it clear how long their deals are good for.

So does anyone how how long this one is available?
Current promotion runs til August 13, 2018

Double post. Sorry

Tappistry wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Finally, a sale on Acon DeVerberate! Gonna give Uncle E some business. :tu:
I noticed that. Is that a good price on it?
From what I’ve noticed since earlier this year, 25% seems to be a pretty standard discount for Acon Digital.

I added the GROUP coupon and knocked it down to $63.
Thanks! I seem to buy things at a decent discount, only to have them show up on VSTBuzz or NI deals a week later at a better discount. Okay, not really.
FWIW, I don’t think Acon does VSTBuzz. Maybe others can verify ... ?
LOL! probably not. It is just how my luck seems to be going lately..... :dog:

I guess there are people who have the same experience from time to time, including myself. I have purchased something at full price for about $300 and just found it to be on sale two days later with 50% off. And a month later found the same stuff here for 20% of the price. I can only tell myself that this is the life. You win some, you lose some. :neutral:
dzilizzi wrote:LOL! probably not. It is just how my luck seems to be going lately..... :dog:
Trance, Trance Is Life

jackson881 wrote:@Uncle E, do you know when the current Bitwig sale ends? Thanks!
Thank you for asking. It ends July 31.

dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Finally, a sale on Acon DeVerberate! Gonna give Uncle E some business. :tu:
I noticed that. Is that a good price on it?
From what I’ve noticed since earlier this year, 25% seems to be a pretty standard discount for Acon Digital.

I added the GROUP coupon and knocked it down to $63.
Thanks! I seem to buy things at a decent discount, only to have them show up on VSTBuzz or NI deals a week later at a better discount. Okay, not really.
FWIW, I don’t think Acon does VSTBuzz. Maybe others can verify ... ?
LOL! probably not. It is just how my luck seems to be going lately..... :dog:
Trust me, I still feel that after overpaying $20 for Tantra. It’s annoying that PB posts an even better sale not even two weeks later.

Hopefully it just means that Tantra II will be out sometime... I'm not sure what he would add as it is awesome already though!

Anyone know specifics about the Soundtoys 5 bundle and transfers?

I grabbed the upgrade from Little Plate. I noticed the bundled license in my ilok has all the plugins except for Little Plate, so I have to have both the bundle and little plate activated.

Does that mean if I wanted to sell my Soundtoys bundle that the next person would also need to have an active Little Plate license for the whole bundle to work? Does Soundtoys automatically generate that for the next person since it was given as a freebie?

When you buy the bundle, you get the option during the purchase to return the individual licenses for a greater discount, the more you select, the cheaper the upgrade cost. So I may be mistaken but I believe when you transfer the bundle, you transfer the whole thing except for any individual licenses you may have kept, which can be transferred individually, if that makes sense.

Fleer wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Ooooo....I've been looking at Artic Strings for a while. Great deal.
Yep, that Frozen Plains Bundle at $29 is a sight for sore eyes. Apparently includes Arctic Strings, ColourForm and Chordophones, their very best.
I will look at them. It's great that you can choose any product, bundles by company or the whole enchilada.

Tappistry wrote:
pekbro wrote:DS Tantra for $29, guess I'll probably have to finally grab that one...

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/4559

Damn this GAS and these sales. If I actually buy everything this month
that I want to buy, I'm looking at $500 - 700 in plugins alone. The money
isn't a big deal, but the principle of it is beating me about the head.
I picked up Tantra on the regular DS sale for a bit more. Guess I should have waited.

Oh well, guess I just gave Dmitry a $20 tip for the same license. :D
Yeah, that's pretty lame when a developer has a sale, then another one so soon for a lower price. So much to create fidelity...

dandezebra wrote:I thinking and hoping Mars and Venus will be KP sometime soon!
Considering it's out for a couple of years, you might have to be patient.

Gamma-UT wrote:Soundiron's Hyperion Strings Micro on intro sale is $39 at the moment (might be until sometime next week). Not sure if it's the cheapest, but it's got to be close.
Looks like a great product. Will help waiting for the major version.

Feelshallright wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:Soundiron's Hyperion Strings Micro on intro sale is $39 at the moment (might be until sometime next week). Not sure if it's the cheapest, but it's got to be close.
Looks like a great product. Will help waiting for the major version.
From what I understand, Soundiron will give a discount on the upgrade of the micro cost. If that makes sense.

I'm curious about something ..

Blue Cat doesn't support license transfer. Which is a shame IMO. I contacted them myself recently because I'm gonna make a change in music/mixing production so I don't need this tool anymore. Now I'm stuck with it.

Normally, selling a license that's not supported by the developer, is a no go. However, I recently sold an other tool that has the following policy: no extra costs are involved (re personalize is possible for an additional fee but not mandatory).

Using a personalized license seems only necessary if you need it for downloads/updates. So in that case 'selling' a Blue Cat license wouldn't help the buyer because he or she can only download demo versions.

But, I have the order confirmation and downloadlink (obviously) in my mail. So maybe it's still possible to work something out. Although it's not completely the usual way. Such as from a principled point of view.

Any thoughts about this subject perhaps?
I'm an orange critter from Arcade with a large nose (but I don't lie!). :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”