Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote:a quick screenshot - work in progress!
OK, cool. It looks very intriguing.
Can't wait to try it.
Any idea when?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

msvs wrote:a quick screenshot - work in progress!
I spy Cinematic 2 expansion :phones:

I spy the next source for new bugs with this update :hihi:

MirkoVanHauten wrote:I spy the next source for new bugs with this update :hihi:
Naaah, at this point they're basically features. Like this stuttery PWM (the audio really stutters as it looks on the GUI).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bansaw Crown Music - Sapphire
The presets will work with version 1.3.4 and above.
Didn't want the price to be too high for the Avenger
community, so set it as ~$19 introductory.
I've got a longer walkthrough which gives you a different
angle, coming out in a few days.
Cheers, Bansaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNqMTdH4Tg8

nice one!

Manuel in the new update are you going to add free presets like you did with the granular module was released. Thank you

yes, free multiloop guitar kits!

msvs wrote:yes, free multiloop guitar kits!
YES!!! :party: I can't wait for this update. Please make some videos like you did with the granular module. I appreciate your hard work thank you :hyper:

Bansaw wrote:Bansaw Crown Music - Sapphire
The presets will work with version 1.3.4 and above.
Didn't want the price to be too high for the Avenger
community, so set it as ~$19 introductory.
I've got a longer walkthrough which gives you a different
angle, coming out in a few days.
Cheers, Bansaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNqMTdH4Tg8
That right there is one nice expansion. It sounds solid all around and not cheap, overdone or dated. Quality all over this. A steal at $20. Bargain price aside, it puts packs 2x and even 3x pricier to shame. And I own a lot of them. Well done. I don't need anymore sounds, but I'll be picking this up sometime, just out of sheer appreciation for its quality and your pricing kindness toward the Avenger community. :clap:

The dealbreaker: your site requires quite a bit personal info for a VST library. Name, email, okay...but do you really need our complete address info? A simple link to PayPal or a third party host that accepts Pay Pal would be great.

GMusic wrote: That right there is one nice expansion. It sounds solid all around and not cheap, overdone or dated. Quality all over this. A steal at $20. Bargain price aside, it puts packs 2x and even 3x pricier to shame. And I own a lot of them. Well done. I don't need anymore sounds, but I'll be picking this up sometime, just out of sheer appreciation for its quality and your pricing kindness toward the Avenger community. :clap:

The dealbreaker: your site requires quite a bit personal info for a VST library. Name, email, okay...but do you really need our complete address info? A simple link to PayPal or a third party host that accepts Pay Pal would be great.
Thanks, appreciate it. I did put hours and hours of work into it, but I enjoyed getting to know Avenger.
I sympathise with the entering your address in the purchase. Last week I actually contacted BigCartel who host the online store and asked them to remove the requirement to enter address, but they said they couldn't.
Although I've bought a lot of plugins (eg. one or two from Plugin Boutique) where I've had to enter my address and its not bothered me too much.
I don't keep address info, I'm not really interested in that. And if entering an address bothers some people they could enter a generic address, eg. "John Doe, 12 Some Road, Someplace etc" Thats fine with me.
Or if people do want to direct-Paypal me, pm me and I could give you my Paypal email address.

Wow- you are definitely an 'every silver lining has a cloud' kida person! :ud:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:
No :wink: There are still bugs not getting fixed. And with the previous updates it was exactly like I wrote. Release it and crash :D I'm just extrapolating.

I (and the ones that have problems and wrote the support multiple times) would just be happier if they wouldn't set their priorities to add more and more stuff at the cost of stability and make it run smooth first.

MirkoVanHauten wrote:
SLiC wrote:
No :wink: There are still bugs not getting fixed. And with the previous updates it was exactly like I wrote. Release it and crash :D I'm just extrapolating.

I (and the ones that have problems and wrote the support multiple times) would just be happier if they wouldn't set their priorities to add more and more stuff at the cost of stability and make it run smooth first.

OK- I feel for ya if you are having issues, personably I have had no problems at all (on a PC) and find it very stable considering the complexity. Be optimistic, new releases often have bug fixes as well as new features :tu:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”