Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dandezebra wrote:Commodore 64 is better than Atari. End of discussion.
:lol:

VincentVega wrote:And OSX native audio driver is better than windows native audio driver (just in case you want to use the onboard soundcard)
Yes, when comparing pure stock specs, OSX is more well-situated to handle real-time incoming audio.

Fortunately, ASIO drivers for Windows are free and work very well. :D

Ok, bringing the discussion back a bit:

Anyone else picking up the AutoTheory 4 upgrade? I tried the Beta and I think it's worth upgrading.

Tappistry wrote:
VincentVega wrote:And OSX native audio driver is better than windows native audio driver (just in case you want to use the onboard soundcard)
Yes, when comparing pure stock specs, OSX is more well-situated to handle real-time incoming audio.

Fortunately, ASIO drivers for Windows are free and work very well. :D
And WASAPI is working great too!

This is unfortunately true. And I'm a PC. Part of me really wants to go Mac if just for the ability to use Logic. But now that I could afford it, it is no longer worth it. My plugins work despite numerous updates and upgrades to the OS. I don't have to WUP every year. So in the end, it is not just the cost of the Mac.

That said, I am happy when things are available on all platforms as it makes it easy to share techniques and sounds. And everyone is happy. :)

Tappistry wrote:Ok, bringing the discussion back a bit:

Anyone else picking up the AutoTheory 4 upgrade? I tried the Beta and I think it's worth upgrading.
I bought the original and don't use it. I have other stuff that is just easier to use. Like Cubase's chord track. What is new?

everyPlugin.com wrote:The Ninth member of the Waves Abbey Road Collection, the Abbey Road Chambers
was just announced With a $29 introductory price tag (Regularly = 199)

It's a true modelling of Abbey Road’s legendary "Studio 2" echo chamber.

Check it out at http://everyplugin.com/abbey-road-chambers.html
(or at your preferred plugins store...)
And it’s included in the Abbey Road Collection.

Hence: "The Ninth member of the Waves Abbey Road Collection..."
:wink:

:)
But is it automatically added if you already own the Collection?

everyPlugin.com wrote:
Hence: "The Ninth member of the Waves Abbey Road Collection..."
:wink:
So if you upgrade your existing collection to the collection, you will upgrade WUP and get the new plugin, yes?

Fleer wrote::)
Not sure about that.
"Collection" rules may differ from "Bundle" rules.

Thanks!
I still have an unregistered AR Collection serial so I guess that’ll work out fine.

everyPlugin.com wrote:

Not sure about that.
"Collections" rules differ from "bundle" rules.

I can confirm that it's not. I purchased the collection some time back. AFAIK, the Abbey Road Collection is always listed as individual plugins and when a new one gets added you have to buy it separately. But, supposedly, the upgrade adds any missing plugins, according to the waves site. But, the upgrade is a few dollars more than the plugin, that's ok though if it upgrades my WUP.

Fleer wrote:
everyPlugin.com wrote:The Ninth member of the Waves Abbey Road Collection, the Abbey Road Chambers
was just announced With a $29 introductory price tag (Regularly = 199)

It's a true modelling of Abbey Road’s legendary "Studio 2" echo chamber.

Check it out at http://everyplugin.com/abbey-road-chambers.html
(or at your preferred plugins store...)
DM

everyPlugin.com wrote:
Not sure about that.
"Collection" rules may differ from "Bundle" rules.
How long is it on sale for?

Half of my Abbey Roads products are out of WUP and still version 9.2. With this, I am missing 3 products, so the $55 to upgrade to the collection may be worth buying rather than the individual plug.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”