Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

“Abbey Road Collection is registered to your account as single plugins.”

Edit: strike that. Discount codes not allowed on the Color Copy beta.

PM to me. if you need code u-he.

future-bit wrote:PM to me. if you need code u-he.
Just found out that coupon codes aren’t allowed for the Color Copy BETA. Makes sense, it’s already priced reasonably for its intro. Thanks though. :tu:

dandezebra wrote:Commodore 64 is better than Atari. End of discussion.

Anyone pickup that Hybrid Two bundle for $99? It is tempting me!
lets reopen that discussion for one comment. Atari 520 had BUILT IN midi ports...C64 didnt. Atari was better. Now the discussion can be ended !

Underworld did their best work on Atari's. I've still got my Atari STacy laptop with the original Cubase 2. Rock solid timing.

@Uncle E Is 2 for 1 still valid at JRR?
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote:@Uncle E Is 2 for 1 still valid at JRR?
Sorry, it already ended.

I grew up playing Wasteland , Bard's Tale I, Jumpman, and Ultima VI on Commodore 64 (nevermind Below The Root and Beach Head) so there! Musicwise, I'm not sure what was better but in 1989, I was more worried about the Firehorn and such... :wink:

dandezebra wrote:I grew up playing Wasteland , Bard's Tale I, Jumpman, and Ultima VI on Commodore 64 (nevermind Below The Root and Beach Head) so there! Musicwise, I'm not sure what was better but in 1989, I was more worried about the Firehorn and such... :wink:
For me it was Original NES, then I got my first PC. (Saved up and built my own, actually). Then it was Myst, Doom, Wolfenstein, and Monkey Island. :D

dandezebra wrote:I grew up playing Wasteland , Bard's Tale I, Jumpman, and Ultima VI on Commodore 64 (nevermind Below The Root and Beach Head) so there! Musicwise, I'm not sure what was better but in 1989, I was more worried about the Firehorn and such... :wink:
All great games. Especially Jumpman. As an Apple owner, I had to make do with the pale semi-imitation called Lode Runner. ;)
A well-behaved signature.

Oh yea!

And the Last Ninja, Couldron, Wizzball, Paradroid, Rick Dangerous, Pools of Radiance, Giana Sisters, Creatures, etc etc - C64 is the GOLDEN era for me and my brothers.

Beach Head I remember... "arghhh... medicccc!"

JerGoertz wrote:
All great games. Especially Jumpman. As an Apple owner, I had to make do with the pale semi-imitation called Lode Runner. ;)
I had both Lode Runner and Jumpman on the Commodore 64 - both great games!

ghettosynth wrote:
everyPlugin.com wrote:
Fleer wrote::)

But is it automatically added if you already own the Collection?
Not sure about that.
"Collections" rules differ from "bundle" rules.

I can confirm that it's not. I purchased the collection some time back. AFAIK, the Abbey Road Collection is always listed as individual plugins and when a new one gets added you have to buy it separately. But, supposedly, the upgrade adds any missing plugins, according to the waves site. But, the upgrade is a few dollars more than the plugin, that's ok though if it upgrades my WUP.
Waves Abbey Road Collection registers as single Abbey Road plugins in your account. This is normal, and due to our (Waves Audio) agreement with Abbey Road Studios.
When additional Waves Abbey Road plugins are added to the line, you have the option to add them at a special price.

For me: Abbey Road Collection - $34

Cheaper to purchase Abbey Road Chambers now at the intro price. I've kinda gone off Waves for the moment though. My excuse: Too much CPU for these Plug-ins and v10.

Update: FFS ... watched some videos. Got a good deal at AudioDeluxe. The rest is history. :)
Last edited by Aloysius on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

bharris22 wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:
I had both Lode Runner and Jumpman on the Commodore 64 - both great games!
The Lode Runner guy couldn't actually jump. It was sad. I guess he was too weighed down with gold nuggets or somethin.
A well-behaved signature.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”