How do you fully remove a modulation parameter in SynthMaster

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If I setup the init present, drag and drop the VLFO to the Phase of Osc1 (for example) it shows up with the hue around the fader and in the matrix (all good so far). But what if I want to remove that VLFO modulation from the Phase? I can right click and select None for the modulation source but the UI still makes it look like something is routed to the Phase by keeping the hue colour around the fader and it shows up in the Matrix, all be it with Source None.

How do I completely remove the modulation so it doesn't leave the hue around the fader and leave something in the Matrix?

Thanks in advance.

Ok I go it! In the Matrix you remove the target from the selected matrix item. For the example above, remove the target Phase from the VLFO.

It would be so much easier if you could right click on a the target fader and just choose "Remove Modulation source1... 2... 3..." rather than selecting the fader then having to navigate through the matrix.

Still love the SynthMaster though ;)

Cheers

:tu:

El Bura wrote: It would be so much easier if you could right click on a the target fader and just choose "Remove Modulation source1... 2... 3..." rather than selecting the fader then having to navigate through the matrix.
+1

Return to “KV331 Audio”