Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quick shoutout to krabbencutter for the Ozone 8 Elements heads up. Took about a zillion steps to get there but I've got it and it looks pretty sweet.
Last edited by soundbylaura on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Thanks everyone for the help and for the heads up. Once I got the page to take my words, the codes came quickly. Great deal for less than $6

Mixbus V5 came out. If you are a Mixbus owner, check your email. They have a pretty good upgrade offer.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

soundbylaura wrote:Quick shoutout to krabbencutter for the Ozone 8 heads up. Took about a zillion steps to get there but I've got it and it looks pretty sweet.
what's that?

For all accordion sound lovers, versatile collection, single instrument option as well, moderate priced.

www.bestservice.de/index.html

anyone know their update policy, only got v4 just over a month ago..
mgw38 wrote:Mixbus V5 came out. If you are a Mixbus owner, check your email. They have a pretty good upgrade offer.

i would highly recommend grain space while it’s on sale. an ace effect IMO.

https://www.audiority.com/shop/grainspace/

tonymax wrote:anyone know their update policy, only got v4 just over a month ago..
mgw38 wrote:Mixbus V5 came out. If you are a Mixbus owner, check your email. They have a pretty good upgrade offer.
Seems that V5 was the reason they had it so deeply discounted not that long ago. You probably have to go the regular upgrade route. But it never hurts to ask. Harrison support has shown some flexibility in the past.

tonymax wrote:anyone know their update policy, only got v4 just over a month ago...
Upgrade policy
Mixbus:

- Intra-version upgrades v4.1, .2, .3 etc. (FREE)
- Major version release upgrade within 30 days of original purchase (FREE)
- Major version release upgrade i.e., v5 to v6 (US $19.00)

Mixbus32C:

- Intra-version upgrades i.e., v4.1, .2, .3 etc. (FREE)
- Major version release upgrade within 30 days of original purchase (FREE)
- Major version release upgrade i.e., v4 to v5 (US $79.00)
If it's slightly over a month...still seems like $79 is inevitable... We are on the same boat buddy. I got 32c on July 9th, but maybe that's how they had planned.

Also, there seems to be something called “plugged in membership,” which allows you to get the upgrade free... Does anyone know what that might be?
Trance, Trance Is Life

dzilizzi wrote:
owenf711 wrote:
dusted william wrote:I bought the download of BEAT magazine. How do we get the extra content? I hope I didn't' have to buy the iso :(
I got the digi download, not iso. It works. Go to your Beat account and to the “sofort downloads” tab to get the pdf mag. Then go to the licensing site, https://www.serialcenter.de and register there. After activating via the email they send, there should be a dialog that lets you choose the mag edition and which licenses you want. It’ll ask you a couple simple questions like “what’s the third word in the headline on pg40.” Then you’ll get an email with all the codes. Make sure you have a web translator if you don’t speak german! good luck
Okay, so I tried this, but it keeps telling me I have the wrong answer. Is it the M word and the F word? Or am I missing something. Based on the questions, that would seem to be the correct answers. I don't want to give too much away. And I don't see any fancy characters that my computer isn't using.

By the way, it seems I now live in Great Britain. US isn't a choice. Thank goodness Paypal didn't freak out.
My experience was that Google translate was messing up the verification and it worked when I did it in German in another browser - I've seen this before. Luckily I speak German but it asked the same questions and I gave the same answers but it worked.

Another thing worth saying for anybody else thinking of doing this - you can download the Beat Magazine app on the play store and buy and download from there. Very straightforward, cost £3.72. Now have Ozone 8 Elements installed.

Did PA send out the monthly vouchers for August? I didn't get one this month (yet) but I see people already using a monthly voucher in combination with the bx_masterdesk intro voucher.

You should send them a ticket. I got my voucher early in August and there seems to be many cases like yours (as per the PA facebook group). You can buy the masterdesk with the heavy hitter voucher (if you got one) and you can also add your monthly voucher... Or you can buy mine in the forum :-)
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

mgw38 wrote:Did PA send out the monthly vouchers for August? I didn't get one this month (yet) but I see people already using a monthly voucher in combination with the bx_masterdesk intro voucher.
Vouchers were sent out on August 7th via email. It was just the vouchers and nothing else (no monthly sale listing). On the PA Facebook group, a number of people did not get their vouchers either. They were able to get them by reaching out to support.

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure that it is actually missing before I contact their support.
escalona wrote:You should send them a ticket. I got my voucher early in August and there seems to be many cases like yours (as per the PA facebook group). You can buy the masterdesk with the heavy hitter voucher (if you got one) and you can also add your monthly voucher... Or you can buy mine in the forum :-)

mgw38 wrote:Did PA send out the monthly vouchers for August? I didn't get one this month (yet) but I see people already using a monthly voucher in combination with the bx_masterdesk intro voucher.
How to combine the intro offer and monthly voucher? The intro offer need to input voucher code during checkout..

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”