Which Reaper theme do you use?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REAPER

I use Janne2016 II:

Janne's looks nice, though I hate the flat look for basic UI standpoint reasons (lack of differentiation between interface elements).

I use Reatraction, which is a simplified reaperset based on reamenu, the Reaction skin and some modifications:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=152012

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Glad I found this thread.

HYDRA is my new favorite theme at the moment. All hail! :)

3lu5iv3 wrote:currently running the HYDRA theme.
thanks, that looks a good one - I am not a fan of the themes in general but will give this a go for a while.

I enjoy minimalist themes that are flat or near-flat and don't have much in the way of color, other than custom item-by-item coloring of media items in a project, and certain highlights :). Having used Ableton Live since the early 2000s (and still using it in its current version 10), that's the idea of the sort of aesthetic I feel relaxed and undistracted with.

Right after its release, the Grayground theme by Kusakanaka (combining other themers' work for a nice original reinterpretation) became my default. It sort of caught me off guard how well it clicked with me. After I made some modifications to it according to my personal preferences, this is my default Reaper experience from now on :D !

Oh, if you happen to like the above layout, don't forget to change the mixer layout from the default position to "large" -- the large volume knob design instead of a fader, and the meter at its side, felt jussssst right in this one. It's the first time I've used knobs for channel levels instead of faders, and now having completed a bunch of work using this, I'm pretty surprised at how well it suits me :)

https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/2167/Gray ... erThemeZip

is there an option for always having m/s buttons on left side of channel?

cheers

There's no built in option, but buttons can be moved around with a scripting language called WALTER.

Thanks..its super annoying when tracks are minimised not to be able to see solo mute

Big fan of the LCS Mod Short Dark. Feels so right to me.
LCS Mod Short Dark.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NAD wrote:I use Janne2016 II:
My favorite theme as well.

bundoo wrote:Thanks..its super annoying when tracks are minimised not to be able to see solo mute
That could be a good feature suggestion on the Reaper forums imo.

I use the stock Paulie and reapers stock theme sometimes.love the minimal looks of both
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

heyheycnv wrote:Big fan of the LCS Mod Short Dark. Feels so right to me.
LCS Mod Short Dark.jpg
This is a fantastic theme! I have switched to it :D

Tappistry wrote:
bundoo wrote:Thanks..its super annoying when tracks are minimised not to be able to see solo mute
That could be a good feature suggestion on the Reaper forums imo.
To be fair it cant be that annoying, or he would learn a bit of WALTER and do it himself hahaha.
Duh

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”