Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Neutron Elements from commodore - very nice guy to deal with.
Last edited by kovacs on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Sold Izotope Neutron Elements to kovacs. Super nice, easy to work with, and fast payment. Thanks again kovacs!! :)

Bought Madrona Virta from martinjuenke. Really fast and clear communication and no fuss whatsoever, one of the faster transactions I've had on KVR. Highly recommended! :)

BeeDog wrote:Bought Madrona Virta from martinjuenke. Really fast and clear communication and no fuss whatsoever, one of the faster transactions I've had on KVR. Highly recommended! :)
I‘d like to recommend BeeDog as a congenial and reliable buyer as well!

Bought DDMF Metaplugin from kingOf. Everything went smooth :)

Bought Rob Papen Predator 2 from jdotp. Great seller, recommended!

CJG007

Sold Softube Tape to HcDoom. No worries, recommended!

CJG007

Sold H-he Repro to hhuang9611. As always a very trustworthy person.

Purchased Waldorf Largo from simonbostock a few days ago, he was prompt and fast, i would highly recommend him as a seller. Thank you Simon!

dougc61 wrote:Sold H-he Repro to hhuang9611. As always a very trustworthy person.
Another successful transaction with dougc61. It's always a pleasure to do business with him. :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Sold Waldorf Largo to bjm4tt. Excellent communication - highly recommended. :tu:

Bought NI Massive from Nickg123654.
Very friendly person.
Was very fast. everything perfect.
Every time again. :tu:
Scotty's Arrival

sold to landyhill. all good

Bought Satin from martinjuenke, fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended.

kopa wrote:Bought Satin from martinjuenke, fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended.
Thanks! And I can highly recommend kopa, nice guy to deal with!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”