VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BioTek 2

AnX wrote:
nichttuntun wrote:
And really. The LEGEND is one of the most boring synths. :D
Boring? No. Its a lot simpler than some some synths, but its an emulation of a classic synth with an amazing sound.
Hi. Yes of course. Excellent sounding considering it's a digital recreation. And that's exactly the reason why it's boring as hell. All sounds you can get with this thing are heard a billion times on a billion records already and THE LEGEND throws not one single tiny little new thing into the pot. Yes. That's what I call veeeery boring. :hihi:

Examigan wrote:I received an answer from Wolfram and he said he can reproduce the issue and a fix will be in the next update. 8)
Cool. Tracktion and their small dev teams are really awesome. It seems they really care for their customers. I too had only very good experiences and I contacted them for Waverazor and Biotek :tu:

Biotek is great, but I really miss a parallel filter routing , multiple layers won't cut it
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

nichttuntun wrote:
Examigan wrote:I received an answer from Wolfram and he said he can reproduce the issue and a fix will be in the next update. 8)
Cool. Tracktion and their small dev teams are really awesome. It seems they really care for their customers. I too had only very good experiences and I contacted them for Waverazor and Biotek :tu:
+1 for absolutely flawless support

gentleclockdivider wrote:Biotek is great, but I really miss a parallel filter routing , multiple layers won't cut it
Totally agree with you!
Please can you add this Tracktion?

Is there a way to easily modulate through the 8 slots of each LFO? I can't figure it out, and I read the manual unless I just missed something in there . :shrug:

I found out how to do that after work today.
There's a target in the matrix called LFO Slot Blend, so I assigned another LFO to it and now it works like a charm.
LFO blend.jpg
Now if I could just do this full-time I'd be all set and would quit the day job... :hihi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:tu: :party: :tu:

Is Biotek 2 backward compatible with the original Biotek or does it install as a completely independent version with a unique identifier?

jackson881 wrote:Is Biotek 2 backward compatible with the original Biotek or does it install as a completely independent version with a unique identifier?
It installs as a new VST but the Biotek presets will work in Biotek 2.

Lost the battle against GAS and bought it halfprice from JRR.
No regrets yet... :phones:

Managed to resist it - still think the upgrade is over priced for something I hardly use

wagtunes wrote:
jackson881 wrote:Is Biotek 2 backward compatible with the original Biotek or does it install as a completely independent version with a unique identifier?
It installs as a new VST but the Biotek presets will work in Biotek 2.
Great. Thank you wagtunes!

martinjuenke wrote:Lost the battle against GAS and bought it halfprice from JRR.

Halfprice ? How ? :o
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Julien Unison wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:Lost the battle against GAS and bought it halfprice from JRR.

Halfprice ? How ? :o
Two weeks ago there was a sale...

Return to “Instruments”