Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

clément wrote:Bought Melodyne Essential from LoveEnigma18.
That was fast and effortless, thanks again :tu:
Sold Melodyne Essential to clément. Excellent and smooth transaction. Recommended buyer! :tu:

bought Bitwig from amhawkins. he's a very nice and helpful seller. the Bitwigser needed some time for the transfer, but everything went well and now i'm downloading. :hyper: :hug:
"It dreamed itself along"

Sold bx_meter to BLMastering, super quick and easy transaction!

Bought Dent 2 from dublifesd top seller. Top bloke.

Bought Softube Tape from dangayle, transaction went fast & easy, thanks again! :)

Sold TDR Kotelnikov GE to JoaquinAce. Excellent transaction: Clear communication and immediate payment. Understands the value of a good tool. Highly Recommended buyer.

Bought Bx_meter from glovesave39. Quick and easy transaction! Recommended!

Bought Bitwig 8-track from woggle.
Smooth transaction.
Last edited by iftango on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Bitwig 8-track to iftango - quick communication, very easy

Sold ValhallDSP's Shimmer to lauritzon.

Great buyer. Very prompt and clear communication. Would happily to business again :tu:

Whole process was made even more pleasant due to ValhallaDSP's transfer process being automated, and instant

I bought Waldorf Edition and PPG Wave v3 from Agitator lately, the deal was flawless, highly recommended seller! Thank you Agitator!

positive feedback for andrei.tuduran
Bought sonarworks from him.
Everything is ok, good relationship and fast tansfer.

Baxterbrown is a great guy! Was communicative and helpful during the hole process of exchanging between us. 5 out of 5!

I bought Soniccouture's Geosonics from Vasi and the exchange was quick, polite, and painless. I would definitely buy from them again!

Bought Valhalla Ubermod from Yorrrrrr. Smooth transaction. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”