Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ascissors wrote:I bought Soniccouture's Geosonics from Vasi and the exchange was quick, polite, and painless. I would definitely buy from them again!
My Pleasure ascissors! Trustful, You Hold What You Promise!

Purchased Softube Complete Collection from db3. The entire process from first contact took under 20 minutes, ridiculously fast. Thanks very much!

I bought Seventh Heaven Pro from user volantiz and the transaction was very quick and painless. Thank you!

Like to recommend electricthing, very friendly and supportive fellow - pleasure doing business with! :tu:

Proteinshake wrote:Like to recommend electricthing, very friendly and supportive fellow - pleasure doing business with! :tu:
Likewise, quick and nice doing business with Proteinshake!

Bought Valhalla shimmer from el-bo (formerly ebow), good and quick communication and instant license transfer.
Highly recommend doing business with him!

Bought Softube Tube-Tech Complete Collection MKI=MKII from FelipeIn . iLok license was transferred within 10 minutes of me sending payment. Very friendly and super smoooooth transaction. Top seller :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Bought Softube Tube-Tech Complete Collection MKI=MKII from FelipeIn . iLok license was transferred within 10 minutes of me sending payment. Very friendly and super smoooooth transaction. Top seller :tu:
Thank you for the positive feedback, my friend!

nonstatic wrote:Purchased Softube Complete Collection from db3. The entire process from first contact took under 20 minutes, ridiculously fast. Thanks very much!
Pleasure doing business with you too nonstatic. Big thumbs :tu:

Bought Aparillo from jbw. Yet another smooth, superfast transaction with him. Thanks again! :tu:

mangroove wrote:positive feedback for andrei.tuduran
Bought sonarworks from him.
Everything is ok, good relationship and fast tansfer.
Sold Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition to mangroove. Fast payment and patient till the transfer was complete. Highly recommend him! :tu:

Sold bx_masterdesk to julioelgenio. Payment was fast and the communication exchange was excellent. I highly recommend julioelgenio to do business with. Absolutely smooth transaction.
Thanks and enjoy your new plugin!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote:Sold bx_masterdesk to julioelgenio. Payment was fast and the communication exchange was excellent. I highly recommend julioelgenio to do business with. Absolutely smooth transaction.
Thanks and enjoy your new plugin!
escalona was quick! Easy and simple process!

Sold Massive to VirusTI82. Great buyer and great communication.

bought Kuassa Creme from Twrogstudio. quick transaction, great seller!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”