MConvolutionMB please no extra Window

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I have a birthday wish (today is the day):-)
I'm havin fun, doing my own IRs, but I'm doing that on an old computer with some stuff on it, which I just have on that computer :-(, it's a bit slower machine... and in this context my problem really is terrible.
When I use MConvolutionMB to generate impulsresponses I open two instances and have to go to submenu (edit window) that's totally ok. But when I want so generate the Test click and record it, I have to open an extra window on both instances (one for recording, the other for generating measurement click. This is really awfull and I cant handle that on a small screen...

Is it possible as a window which just opems like the edit page, not as seperate window?

thank you

Martin

Hi Martin,

congrats :D. Well, actually I have a little easter egg there, so for me the buttons are on the main screen :D. So I understand. The thing is, it's sort of hidden intentionally, because most people would probably be confused about "what the hell it is". I can add it to the main screen, so... What do others think?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I would vote to have it on the main screen also. I sometimes record the impulse from plugins and even with two huge monitors, it becomes a bit of a pain to have 4 windows open and the plugin I'm recording too.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

okey dokey
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I agree with this suggestion. I'm looking to mix some IRs and this would be really helpful.

yay, thank you!!!!

Definately!

I started sampling some of my outboard effects wth MConvo but gave up as I didnt enjoy the workflow
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Done ;)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”