Trying to Purchase Everything Upgrade

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hopefully someone can help here, as I have not heard anything from KV331.

I have licenses for Synthmaster and Synthmaster One. I contacted them to see if there was a code for someone who owns both. They responded right away that they would send a code. I never received it.

I went back and looked through my email, and found a KV331 email announcing their summer sale. That had the code for someone who owned S1 and Synthmaster. I tried to purchase using that code, but got an error

"To be able to use coupon code XXXXXXXX you need to have an existing license for SynthMaster+SynthMaster One Bundle."

I have emailed them a few times (providing my serials), but I've never received any response. Its fairly frustrating, as I love the synths and want to support the company by giving them more money. Has anyone had success with using the support@kv331audio.com support?

That's a good question. Haven't seen any posts from the KV331 team here at KVR since June. Maybe on vacation? The most effective way to contact them has always been email, so hopefully that will work out. They have always responded to me.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Still nothing. I just don't get it. Two weeks of absolutely nothing from them, when I'm trying to give them money.

Same thing here, several emails reporting bugs with no response for over 6 months (not even an automatic email saying thanks for contacting us).
Good luck husker37.

I'm not one to speculate, as rumors can spin up quickly, so just suggest to be patient.

If you follow world news, there has been major political & economic stuff happening in Turkey recently, which is the home of KV331 Audio.

I hope the KV331 team is doing well, and is not affected by the current events in the news!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/turkey/
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I sent them one more query, then I'm done.

Today is the last day, and I never heard from them. Very disappointed.

Return to “KV331 Audio”