Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Klanghelm VUMT from Proteinshake, very nice to deal with, recommended.

Sold HoRNet Spaces to hotmitts
Sold some Puremagnetik licenses to jeye_musik

Nice transactions all around. Many thanks!

s28 wrote:I purchased Klanghelm VUMT from Proteinshake, very nice to deal with, recommended.
Highly recommending S28 back - he's an excellent buyer! :tu:

just got soundtoys 5 bundle from Db3

fantastic seller, quick and easy process.

highly recommend

sold D16 Syntorus to taoyoyo who is an excellent buyer and a fine gentleman to boot!

Also D16 have a simple process with good feedback so I would recommend them as well

Bought u-he Hive from Yorrrrrr. Great guy. Reliable and communicative. To my surprise the transferred Hive-license even included 3 Soundsets which weren't mentioned when I bought it from him giving an already great deal even more value! Highly recommended! :tu:

woggle wrote:sold D16 Syntorus to taoyoyo who is an excellent buyer and a fine gentleman to boot!

Also D16 have a simple process with good feedback so I would recommend them as well
Many thanks Woggle... the perfect transaction from my perspective too and d16 were great. (already have Syntorus in my account)

Sold Drumforge Ultimate Sampler to tim.benetonn . Good buyer, fast payment, and good communicator. Recommended!

I bought Maag EQ4 from nordickvr. Good communication and quick, easy transfer.
Recommended seller :tu:

Sold Maag EQ4 to thecontrolcenter.
Smooth/fast/responsive transaction!
Recommended.

Purchased SKnote Marconi1 from KingofBeers, smooth transaction and was very nice throughout, cheers.

Bought and sold some plugins to arcy. Great guy, was supporting me during the hole slow ilok transfer process. Wrote to the UVI support team many times, sent print-srceens to me many times.
Highly recommended! A+++

Bought a plugin from Electronic1982 and the transaction went very smoothly. Thank you.

Sold Acustica Audio Ebony to pawelgrudzien. Really nice guy. Reliable, communicative, very friendly and a pleasure doing Business with! Higly recommended! :tu:

Sold Acustica Audio Diamond Color EQ and Diamond Lift to Soman. It's not the first time I'm doing Business with him and it's always a real pleasure! Communicative, reliable and very friendly. I can highly recommend him! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”