new buttons on KvR

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Apparently we have new buttons for quote, edit and such, hopefully this will help with the edit/quote double post goof we all seem to make. I like it :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:Apparently we have new buttons for quote, edit and such, hopefully this will help with the edit/quote double post goof we all seem to make. I like it :)
Agreed :clown:

(I used it earlier and didn't even notice!!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Hink wrote:Apparently I have been kidnapped by a moose . I like it :)
seems to work ...

experimental.crow wrote:
seems to work ...
:D That wont cause any issues here!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

experimental.crow wrote:
seems to work ...
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Site Stuff”