New at AlgoMusic: X-WOF PRO !

RELATED
PRODUCTS

AndreasE wrote:
Fortune wrote: I just prepared a subversion of the registered with stereo-out only. So if the evaluation version runs on Your system, that one will run as well.
Exiting synth. Stereo-out only version works in Chainer.

2 questions: The patches are always playing when loaded. How about starting them only with a midi note message? And stopping the sound is only possible by disabling the ´run´ mode of the synth?
Of course You can set all patches to stop, save that bank, and then You have a bank with this as basic setting
and
:D a look at the MIDI-implementation unveils one can use MIDI CC#4 to start & stop the machine.

Cheers
Fortune

Fortune wrote: :D a look at the MIDI-implementation unveils one can use MIDI CC#4 to start & stop the machine.
:oops: Thanks, Fortune.
Now we finally can make complete songs only by "sending CC#4 ... recording the synths output for xx minutes and during this going to lunch ... sending CC#4". Done :D
Andreas (I presume my forefathers were apes)

Image Listen to some Monkey-Music

AndreasE wrote:
Fortune wrote: :D a look at the MIDI-implementation unveils one can use MIDI CC#4 to start & stop the machine.
:oops: Thanks, Fortune.
Now we finally can make complete songs only by "sending CC#4 ... recording the synths output for xx minutes and during this going to lunch ... sending CC#4". Done :D
Ouch! So You found it out :D

btw. You should have got a mail :wink:

Cheers
Fortune

Fortune wrote:btw. You should have got a mail :wink:
Sorry, but I didn´t get one. :?
Andreas (I presume my forefathers were apes)

Image Listen to some Monkey-Music

Return to “AlgoMusic”