Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
mgw38
KVRian
1030 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Feelshallright wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:
Project wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Folks, if buy Reason 10 from another user, do i will get Europa vst or not ? Anyone know surely ?
AFAIK Europa is part of Reason 10. I got it when I upgraded to Reason 10 and then later received the VST version license (Europa VST was not available when I upgraded to 10)
I would be cautious about the assumptions. Reason sometimes has time limited free things (like the new Drum Sequencer) where you have to claim it within a certain time period for it to be free.

You might could ask over at ReasonTalk (or search their forum) to see if it's been answered.
It has been announced that Europa is now inside Reason 10 and as a VST for all Reason owners. I don't see how they could avoid that when it's not a time-limited thing.
I would be cautious as well. In contrast to everything else within Reason, Europe VST has its own license. So while it is true that it is considered as being "part of Reason", I would not be so sure if the licenses transfer together. It never hurts to ask their support.

SolarAxix
KVRist
123 posts since 3 Feb, 2017

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:19 pm

D.Wako wrote:
Tomgu wrote:Audio Plugin Deals shop section: If you have reward points and the survey coupon, Obelisk by Frozen Plain can be bought for $4 (a midi harmonising plugin).
But it says base price $9. Not sure why you say $4?
Tomgu was saying if you add the $5 survey coupon as well as the reward points, you can get it for $4.

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRist
104 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:04 am

I am sorry for asking this here, but I am looking for the following information if someone can please help.

Does anyone know the names of any trusted online or local audio gear shops in or around Sherbourne St Toronto, ON, Canada? Especially any Native Instruments products/hardware sellers or distributors. The requirement is to purchase the product locally to avoid any shipping, custom import, etc. charges.

I can search myself, but I need some expert or experienced opinion. Thank you.

ozonepaul
KVRer
14 posts since 18 Mar, 2007 from London

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:14 am

Even though I've got a few metering plugins, I often use the free Youlean Loudness Meter, which won the KVR Developer Challenge in 2016. Celebrating the release of the new Youlean Loudness Meter PRO, there is an intro 42% discount price. It was a no brainer for me so I bought it for the recent $27 instead of the future price of $47. I highly suggest everyone to try it, it's great.
https://youlean.co/youlean-loudness-meter/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMKQeLHYutw

Here is a comparison video of the older version with Waves WLM Meter and iZotope Insight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNdFHU6BvGQ

owenf711
KVRer
17 posts since 23 Jul, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:25 am

"It looks like IK Multimedia Black 76 is bundled with Beat Magazine August 2018, ISO €6.99.
Most probably eligible for the current group buy.
Beat Magazine."


Thanks to Noodlist's post, I tried this and it works. Black76 from Beat magazine TonStudioBible IS eligible for the T-Racks group buy. And if you bought beat magazine last month for the Ozone elements, you might get the new serial codes for free without buying the magazine or ISO. I bought Beat last month, so I logged in to seriealcenter.de to see what the unlock questions would be, in case I needed to get the mag in addition to the ISO. Lo and behold, there were no questions, I just chose the products, entered my email, and the serials were in my inbox in seconds. Black76 registered at IKM no problem, and the additionals for the group buy are available to me.

For those who haven't bought in to the GB or don't have the 76 yet can get an amazing deal for less than $10 or possible free! Thanks to Noodlist for catching this one!

https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/sound/so ... 2712274b21

https://www.serialcenter.de
Last edited by owenf711 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

owenf711
KVRer
17 posts since 23 Jul, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:55 pm

UPDATE: just got an email from IKM

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
The T-RackS Black 76 you registered was from a Computer Magazine, in
which does not qualify for the T-RackS Group Buy."

Weird that the activations were there, now I guess they're not. Really sorry for the false alarm to anyone who jumped. Still not a bad deal if you don't have the black76 yet. Anyway, sorry about all that, I should've waited to hear from IK before posting.

User avatar
soundbylaura
KVRian
579 posts since 14 Nov, 2014 from Atlanta, GA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:10 pm

I grabbed it anyway. Thanks!!
Don't let me buy any more ethnic winds.

User avatar
shidostrife
KVRist
499 posts since 22 Nov, 2016 from Tokyo, Japan

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:14 pm

owenf711 wrote:UPDATE: just got an email from IKM

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
The T-RackS Black 76 you registered was from a Computer Magazine, in
which does not qualify for the T-RackS Group Buy."

Weird that the activations were there, now I guess they're not. Really sorry for the false alarm to anyone who jumped. Still not a bad deal if you don't have the black76 yet. Anyway, sorry about all that, I should've waited to hear from IK before posting.
no worry, there's a lot of other software there anw. Thanks!

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRian
1316 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:07 pm

pekbro wrote: No issues for me in 3 years and 58 transactions.
Me neither, I've never had any issues with Pluginboutique and I've made 30+ purchases in the past couple years.

I love me some PiB! :party:

User avatar
ATS
KVRAF
5812 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Darn you GoldieK - You just made me spend $500. BTW If you make a new account you get an extra $6 off. I never bought anything from there so was eligible. Too bad no download only option, cost me $20 for shipping.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls ~ Pablo Picasso

whiskers
KVRer
16 posts since 19 Aug, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:51 pm

ATS wrote:Darn you GoldieK - You just made me spend $500. BTW If you make a new account you get an extra $6 off. I never bought anything from there so was eligible. Too bad no download only option, cost me $20 for shipping.
pretty sure there was a download only option. I picked it up too as it's a good $100+ cheaper than anywhere else i've seen. I do wonder if it will get lower around black friday/cyber monday though.

User avatar
ATS
KVRAF
5812 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:54 pm

whiskers wrote:
ATS wrote:Darn you GoldieK - You just made me spend $500. BTW If you make a new account you get an extra $6 off. I never bought anything from there so was eligible. Too bad no download only option, cost me $20 for shipping.
pretty sure there was a download only option. I picked it up too as it's a good $100+ cheaper than anywhere else i've seen. I do wonder if it will get lower around black friday/cyber monday though.

yeah I'm not worried about it getting cheaper, that was a good price for me. I looked but did not see a download option. But $20 to have the drive isn't terrible.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls ~ Pablo Picasso

User avatar
Hewitt Huntwork
KVRian
1145 posts since 2 Jun, 2003

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:29 pm

WEDNESDAY- Studio mishap takes out my trusty headphones. This model is no longer made. When deciding what to replace them with, I Remember Sonarworks and decide to get a compatible pair for both tracking and mixing, hoping Sonarworks will live up to the hype.

THURSDAY - Warren Huart posts a one hour video on Sonarworks 4 and declares that he will never mix on headphones again without it.

FRIDAY (today) - New headphones arrive. Uncle E announces sale on Sonarworks. With the "GROUP" discount it's almost 30% off.

SOMEBODY UP THERE LIKES ME. Thanks Uncle E, I know you're just doing your job, but the timing on this one really felt cosmic for me. :)
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 678 reviews each day!

User avatar
Hewitt Huntwork
KVRian
1145 posts since 2 Jun, 2003

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Double post.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 678 reviews each day!

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
3803 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:38 pm

That’s the Uncle for ya :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”