MSDevil

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSDevil

This one doesn't work for me. I get all kinds of "missing files" error messages and then when it finally does load, it makes no sound at all.

Strange as it's simply one dll file. Bummer, I was excited about this one as I love delays. Hope to see a fix in the near future. Dev?

It probably has to extract files into the folder were the dll is installed. Otherwise it will probably not work. The developer could include all the files so they don't have to be extracted at the first run. This would make it easier for those with restrictions in their VST folder.

Russell Grand wrote:This one doesn't work for me. I get all kinds of "missing files" error messages and then when it finally does load, it makes no sound at all.

Strange as it's simply one dll file. Bummer, I was excited about this one as I love delays. Hope to see a fix in the near future. Dev?
Those missing files can be found in other DC18 entries that uses .sem files. I just used Agent Ransack to locate and copy them. Those "found" files might not be the same exact ones that MSDevil needs but they have the same exact names.

In the folder where MSDevil.dll is residing, there is a subfolder named MSDevil.
I put all the "found" .sem files into that MSDevil subfolder. In total, I see 10 .sem files in the MSDevil subfolder.

MSDevil is working for me. It makes sounds.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Thanks for the replies!

I'll try what you suggested, harry, though it's kind of silly to have to do all that just to get the plug to run correctly. :roll:

Does not work in Live 8 32 bit

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”