Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Harry_HH wrote:
The logic is here and there rather strange: e.g. if you choose C major scale, and tritonus, system gives you C and F.
In my books, the tritone for C is F#.

It seems that the "scale" doesn't allow any notes not included to the scale, although you add new intervals.
That is probably the point - You select a key, and whatever you play will sound good. I didn't check, but maybe there's a chromatic scale for playing the tritonus (or if not, does the custom scale feature help there?)

Something I was planning on trying: Connecting the MIDI output to different VST instruments, for example, one with a bass pattern, one with a pad, one with an arpeggiator, maybe one with a drum loop. One finger orchestra! Then, playing melodies with another MIDI instrument. Maybe using the different channels in Obelisk for different song sections. Finally, recording the MIDI for further editing.

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:
jbarish wrote:
dangayle wrote:
markhw wrote:Oh holy hell. I just picked up Waves Hybrid bundle for $24. Thanks everyone, you are all saints in mine eyes! :party:
The Hybrid bundle is the only Waves package I've ever been slightly interested in. Is it actually good?
It's definitely $24 good!
Ill second that ...I got the H Comp and H Delay as part of the Horizon bundle...both are fantasic
+1 from me. H-Series is one of Waves more modern bundles and absolutely worth it imho. And at 24$ it's worth it for H-Reverb alone. H-Reverb can be a bit CPU intensive, but the sound quality makes up for that. I also really like that it has a collapsed view, which makes it easy to set up. If you want to take a look under the hood, their In-Depth Tutorial is worth watching https://youtu.be/Hp1AuSMIZOg
Oh and it's also 5.1 in case you're working in Post :D
H-EQ gives you lots of options and Waves also added control smoothing, band solo and a zero latency Lite-Version for live use in 2017.
H-Comp is cool, too and don't be shy to try it on the Mixbus. But be aware that the different analog modes can change the sound quite drastically and are not affected by the dry/wet knob.

schmerzschlag wrote: I've had the same problem (Windows 7, Ableton Live 10); the installer didn't work. I just unzipped the installer-exe with 7zip and manually put the VST-dll in my plugin folder. Seems it worked. Plugin shows up in Live and works. Didn't use the plugin so far though. Just a short test to see, if it works at all. :)
Harry_HH wrote:Good to know I'm not alone with this, I recomm you sent feedback to the developer, anyway, he doesn't seem to be on the map at all.
Indeed, since the issue does not seem to be that uncommon, I'd sent them a mail.

Hopefully I will be able to test the plugin this week. First look was a bit confusing, but I have a weak spot for this kind of plugin. ;D

I'm a bit on the fence for Soundtoys Crystallizer. It's not that interesting to me, but maybe it would lower bundle upgrade pricing a bit and it's that damn cheap today.

Is there a free voucher for Plugin alliance around? ;)

schmerzschlag wrote:
schmerzschlag wrote: I've had the same problem (Windows 7, Ableton Live 10); the installer didn't work. I just unzipped the installer-exe with 7zip and manually put the VST-dll in my plugin folder. Seems it worked. Plugin shows up in Live and works. Didn't use the plugin so far though. Just a short test to see, if it works at all. :)
Harry_HH wrote:Good to know I'm not alone with this, I recomm you sent feedback to the developer, anyway, he doesn't seem to be on the map at all.
Indeed, since the issue does not seem to be that uncommon, I'd sent them a mail.

Hopefully I will be able to test the plugin this week. First look was a bit confusing, but I have a weak spot for this kind of plugin. ;D

I'm a bit on the fence for Soundtoys Crystallizer. It's not that interesting to me, but maybe it would lower bundle upgrade pricing a bit and it's that damn cheap today.
forever kicking myself i was broke during the $29 echoboy sale :(

sqigls wrote: I'm a bit on the fence for Soundtoys Crystallizer. It's not that interesting to me, but maybe it would lower bundle upgrade pricing a bit and it's that damn cheap today.
forever kicking myself i was broke during the $29 echoboy sale :(
I hope you got in on the $10 “little” plugins deal they had. That plus a pricing glitch bagged me the full bundle for $74, lol.
Last edited by dangayle on Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fleer wrote:
krabbencutter wrote:Insane Waves H-Series Flash Sale!

23.58$ at everyplugin.com in cart if you use the Soundgrid Voucher (https://www.waves.com/soundgrid-101)

:o :o :o
Mine was $24.19 with the Voucher.
What is the match behind this: their base price is $ 71,94, and they accept only -$21.58 of the waves voucher, i.e. the net is $ 50,36. :?:

BTW, same seems to concern all the dealer prices, only a fraction of the Waves grid voucher value is accepted. I.e. the above is either bull, or the I have missed some extra code. Or then you guys, have just kept too much noise, and Waves has changed the rules. Next time use some code language, when you tell about special bargains.

Harry_HH wrote:
Fleer wrote:

23.58$ at everyplugin.com in cart if you use the Soundgrid Voucher (https://www.waves.com/soundgrid-101)

What is the match behind this: their base price is $ 71,94, and they accept only -$21.58 of the waves voucher, i.e. the net is $ 50,36. :?:

BTW, same seems to concern all the dealer prices, only a fraction of the Waves grid voucher value is accepted. I.e. the above is either bull, or the I have missed some extra code. Or then you guys, have just kept too much noise, and Waves has changed the rules. Next time use some code language, when you tell about special bargains.
This was neither BS nor did you miss some extra code. But as stated it was a flash sale and it's already over now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If you have any question about everyplugin.com's handling of the soundgrid vouchers, best ask them directly: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=364160

krabbencutter wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
Fleer wrote:

This was neither BS nor did you miss some extra code. But as stated it was a flash sale and it's already over now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If you have any question about everyplugin.com's handling of the soundgrid vouchers, best ask them directly: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=364160
THAT was flash, I though all these Kvr comments here are made inside 12 h, and still I was late. What should I ask them?
Pitty, no money, no honey.

dangayle wrote:
AudioDeluxe wrote:
dangayle wrote:Did I see somewhere that there was an Audified TNT Voice Executor sale going on?
Yes, we are running an Exclusive Sale on this right now for $29

Audified TNT Voice Executor $29 Deal
When does the Voice Executor sale end?

jackson881 wrote:
dangayle wrote:
AudioDeluxe wrote:
dangayle wrote:Did I see somewhere that there was an Audified TNT Voice Executor sale going on?
Yes, we are running an Exclusive Sale on this right now for $29

Audified TNT Voice Executor $29 Deal
When does the Voice Executor sale end?
Ends Sept 25th

Harry_HH wrote: THAT was flash, I though all these Kvr comments here are made inside 12 h, and still I was late. What should I ask them?
Pitty, no money, no honey.
No bull, no fool :clown:

Hypernode is on sale for $15
http://rigid-audio.com/products_hypernode_ordering.html
AND
Xosphere for $99
https://www.samplelogic.com/products/xosphere

and/Or
Some Homegrown Sounds plugins
https://hgsounds.com/product-category/shop/

Are these at all similar
Which is the better deal?

Me?
I do ambient music.

Get. Xosphere. Now.

Fleer wrote:Get. Xosphere. Now.
Is xosphere good for trance type music too?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”