Who won giveaways?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whoever won the IK Multimedia Total Studio 2 MAX giveaway at the end of July? I don't see a mention of it anywhere.

For that matter, who won the discoDSP Bundle at the end of August?

From the giveaways page, it looks like the winners were announced pretty regularly up through January, 2016, and after that they just stopped. They only announced the winner of the Krotos one from a few months ago after someone started a thread about it.

cthonophonic wrote:From the giveaways page, it looks like the winners were announced pretty regularly up through January, 2016, and after that they just stopped. They only announced the winner of the Krotos one from a few months ago after someone started a thread about it.
That was me who started that thread. What gives with KVR saying they'll announce winners, but not announcing them after all? KVR should be held accountable for their promises. Sweetwater does giveaways, and they always announce the winners--so that you know there really was a giveaway and it wasn't just some scam to gather names and e-mail addresses for marketing purposes for nothing in return. C'mon KVR.

Yeah, the lack of transparency definitely gives off a sketchy/scammy vibe. The silence also seems counterproductive, if the point of the giveaway is to get people excited about your products. Maybe this topic would get more attention if it was moved to the Site Stuff forum?

Brother Greg wrote:Whoever won the IK Multimedia Total Studio 2 MAX giveaway at the end of July? I don't see a mention of it anywhere.

For that matter, who won the discoDSP Bundle at the end of August?
Again? :lol:

Come on, there is no conspiracy. ;)

if you read the da vinci code backwards, all the answers you seek are there!

chk071 wrote:Again? :lol:
It worked last time, didn't it?

What would be the benefit of doing giveaways which give away nothing though? Clickbait for gathering first and surnames?

Maybe some winners simply don't want to be named on the net.

I won one of the Thousand dollar shopping sprees around Christmas. I acknowledged that in a post at kvr. I received delivery of those things I chose. There was no hoopla from IK on the giveaway as far as I know. I would assume all the winners were treated equally as well as I was. Also, I have been a critic (and also a fan) of various IK adventures. I like a lot of their products and said so. I don't like various things, such as the Custom Shop and credits system. I don't like their weird and convoluted and nearly impenetrable upgrade paths strategies. And I've said so. So, either the conspiracy goes VERY deep into counter psychology. Or, they do have random selection and I was just lucky. I'll let you decide on the appropriate head gear.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Return to “Site Stuff”