Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Komplete 10 and some other NI licenses from vaxa. Great price, very quick communication and licenses were received as described. Highly recommended seller!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

I bought some awesome plugins from the gentleman ATS and it was a fantastic and smooth transaction. I appreciate the communication! I highly recommend ATS to do business with.
Thanks a lot.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote:I bought some awesome plugins from the gentleman ATS and it was a fantastic and smooth transaction. I appreciate the communication! I highly recommend ATS to do business with.
Thanks a lot.

ditto for escalona really couldn't be better! :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought Alt-Rock from jcgerds. Fast, no hassle transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought a couple of NI Expansions from thejonsolo. Great and friendly communication, fast and smooth transaction. Highly recommended seller. Thank you! :tu:

Completed a deal with biggmt20, a helpful , friendly seller quick to respond to my various questions - I would without hesitation do business with this member again.

A reliable individual with my recommendation .

Completed a deal with biggmt20, a helpful , friendly seller quick to respond to my various questions - I would without hesitation do business with this member again.

A reliable individual with my recommendation .

Just sold FabFilter Plugins to ATS.
Fastest transaction I've ever had. 5/5 :tu:

Purchased Ujam Sparkle from Soulfulmind

Great response and quick sale, :tu: Thanks

Bought FM8 from paradisebunny. Fast and easy transaction. Highly recommended seller! Thank you :D

Bought Elevate Bundle from YourMasters.

Recommended seller! Very fast license transfer and friendly communication. :tu:

Sold FM8 to eluherlu, very nice and quick contact, highly recommended!

Bought NI Vintage Compressors from Guido Negraszus. Excellent seller, and a really fast license transfer.

I had my first purchase and this is my first review. I bought Addictive Keys from the seller DYNACOUSTIC. Everything went perfectly. I recommend him as a reliable person.

Made a purchase from beviz including a manual license transfer and it all went well! Thanks beviz! :phones:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”