Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

hello there

do you guys have a way to attenuate any EnvelopeModulations (besides LFO) in Zebra2?

great greets

hello there

do you guys have a way to attenuate any EnvelopeModulations (besides LFO) in Zebra2?

great greets

Use a mod mixer?

EvilDragon wrote:Use a mod mixer?
Yes. It's a powerful tool. :tu:

Absolut power!

Zebra Rocks! its getting better every half year without upgrading... damn

Read this a few minutes ago and was really exited that Zebra3 will arrive in ~6 Months.
Just realized that the post is from 2012 ^^

I like it that you take your time and dont rush releases :)

cyanit wrote:Read this a few minutes ago and was really exited that Zebra3 will arrive in ~6 Months.
Just realized that the post is from 2012 ^^

I like it that you take your time and dont rush releases :)
Yeah...I think it's shaping up into "sometime in 2019." From what I can gather, they've still got some browser updates to get out still (Dark Zebra, ACE, etc.), an update to Hive (and Zebra 2.8 ) around wavetables, and the Spring plugin, but there's some additional new development happening on Zebra3 in parallel (Urs mentioned someone on the team is working on drawing waveforms for example). I'd honestly be shocked if it wasn't out in 2019.
Last edited by Funkybot's Evil Twin on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

are we there yet? :P

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:(Urs mentioned someone on the team is working on drawing waveforms for example)
I wonder if that might be someone from Cableguys. 8)
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Exploring ZebraOSC presets tonight, one thing I'd love to see in Z3 is some OSC tagging. I'm thinking the existing preset browser can be leveraged to also work for OSC presets. Being able to tag OSCs as bright, or warm, or acoustic, or analog, or buzzy, etc. and search based on these characteristics would be a godsend. I realize an OSC preset might include several waveforms in different categories, but it would still help with finding the right sounds if I could search for things I tagged as "bell" or "supersaw" or "buzzy" or whatnot. Wouldn't mind the option to load a random OSC preset either.

Interesting. Two questions:

1. Will there also be a Linux version of Zebra 3?

2. Does the upgrade path also apply to Zebra purchases from a reseller (e.g. Thomann)?

fladd wrote:Interesting. Two questions:

1. Will there also be a Linux version of Zebra 3?
Certainly.
2. Does the upgrade path also apply to Zebra purchases from a reseller (e.g. Thomann)?
But of course!

Thanks for the prompt reply Urs!

Cant wait for 2022...when Zebra will finally be finished and released. :)

HcDoom wrote:Cant wait for 2022...when Zebra will finally be finished and released. :)
My money is on it being released late in the first half of 2019...

You should never rush the chef,even though the people may be hungry :party:
No auto tune...

Return to “u-he”