VSTi that can make metallic chime like sounds and magic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

Which VSTi produces the most realistic sounding metallic chime like sounds? I'm interested in creating magic like effects.

Call me lazy but a sound bank or a few presets would be great as I'm not a synth guru.

If you have Kontakt you might like to check out Meditation from Impact soundworks. It is sample based but with a granular synth integrated. You have a good amount of natural sounding samples, presets/snapshots to start with and the granular synth gives you lots of possibilities for sound design.

just search for bell tree samples maybe?

found this site i like...

https://freewavesamples.com/drum/belltree

Imageline AutoGun if you dont want to learn how to design them yourself. Its basically a randomiser for metallic sounds. (Also, its free.)

ImageLine Ogun(* which is the non-random version of AutoGun) or an FM synth if you're going to design your own.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Magic doesn't exist by the way, it's all staged and faked.

Use the search engine.Try FM or physical modelling synth. Most will have such presets.

If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

WR beat me to it but yes Autogun is a 100% match to what you seek.

https://www.image-line.com/plugins/Synths/Autogun/
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

You can turn on the magic with lots of reverb...

whyterabbyt wrote:Imageline AutoGun if you dont want to learn how to design them yourself. Its basically a randomiser for metallic sounds. (Also, its free.)

ImageLine Ogun(* which is the non-random version of AutoGun) or an FM synth if you're going to design your own.
+1
Amazon: why not use an alternative

whyterabbyt wrote:ImageLine Ogun(* which is the non-random version of AutoGun) or an FM synth if you're going to design your own.
Ogun has some presets, but also has a randomize function for sounds ... and sound descriptions.

Definitely Chromaphone.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Neon Breath wrote:Magic doesn't exist by the way, it's all staged and faked.
magick on the other hand is as real as the air you breathe :)

We are robots. We don't breathe air.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:We are robots. We don't breathe air.
no, i just cast a spell to make you believe that 8)

Return to “Instruments”