Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote:the guitars is 1.5.0 update
Is that also going to include guitar effects like guitar amps.

jmg8 wrote:So if guitars are coming in 1.5, what is coming in 1.4?

Any teasers please MSVS?

dozens of small and important bugfixes and a totally new programmed arpeggiator with new functions, like humanize, strum and chord mode... I posted a preview pic several pages earlier

msvs wrote:
jmg8 wrote:So if guitars are coming in 1.5, what is coming in 1.4?

Any teasers please MSVS?

dozens of small and important bugfixes and a totally new programmed arpeggiator with new functions, like humanize, strum and chord mode... I posted a preview pic several pages earlier
Would love a randomizer for the arp. Sometimes inspires! :)
Oh and i dunno but most or all arps have no copy/paste function. I still wish sth is there eg you have a 8arp pattern and want to extend to 16 or even 32 but vary it would cool to copy the first 8 and paste to the rest and adjust. :party: just dreaming :tu:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I still wish sth is there eg you have a 8arp pattern and want to extend to 16 or even 32 but vary it would cool to copy the first 8 and paste to the rest and adjust
no need to dream, this is already built into the new arp

msvs wrote:
I still wish sth is there eg you have a 8arp pattern and want to extend to 16 or even 32 but vary it would cool to copy the first 8 and paste to the rest and adjust
no need to dream, this is already built into the new arp
Love you!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

remember joining the VPS - Avenger group @Facebook and meet me there
there you can watch a full walkthrough video for Cinematic 2 expansion already

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1195148730575058/

msvs wrote:remember joining the VPS - Avenger group @Facebook
Oh how I love closed groups and forums :D Must be top secret stuff going on in there :lol: :lol:

its not really that closed, everybody can join ;)

And for the people without facebook...?

It also is on youtube.

AAAAH, I made such a nice 80s choir - and then Avenger crashed the DAW :cry: :cry: :x

The Cinematic XP 2 sounds pretty awesome to my ears!

C-quence wrote:And for the people without facebook...?
they can't join obviously...

msvs wrote:remember joining the VPS - Avenger group @Facebook and meet me there
there you can watch a full walkthrough video for Cinematic 2 expansion already

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1195148730575058/
Awesome expansion. Quite different to Cinematic 1. But I guess that one is by Kevin Schroder and this one by you, right?

yes right
Cinematic 1 Kevin
Cinematic 2 by me
Cinematic 3 ? :)

msvs wrote:yes right
Cinematic 1 Kevin
Cinematic 2 by me
Cinematic 3 by Hans Zimmer :)
Corrected.

i hear a lot of your influences manuel ;)verytrancy sometimes but different and great too!

any release date for it?

Return to “Instruments”