rurik, wherever you are, thank you for everything

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My Feedback

Don't know what to say

best comment ftw

Only comment BTW! :0)

Those sort of mashed up conversations can be seriously effective as part of a piece...

As the full, complete thang...not quite so sure?

im not worried about it being a piece of anything, merely paying tribute. i guess a british wouldn't understand LOL ROFL

kamalmanzukie wrote:im not worried about it being a piece of anything, merely paying tribute. i guess a british wouldn't understand LOL ROFL
Dude, roll on the floor as much as you want, but watch out for those nails up your backside...they can sting! :0)

Breaking news for you...It's a big, interconnected world nowadays....yes, I fully understood the reference, but simply didn't think the whole thing stood up as a piece of interesting audio.

If you were just paying a personal tribute and not worried about it being a piece of anything then simply don't post it on a public forum where the main focus is feedback and criticism of people's music.

i guess a british wouldn't understand is simply silly, stupidly defensive and, incidentally, f**king appalling grammar and syntax!

Don't bother to reply as I've unsubscribed this topic now...my standard tactic when I get pathetic reactions to reasonable comments.

I don't really understand this at all.

Can you explain why it is a piece of music please? I am genuinely curious as I am not a musician. It just seems like lots of sound clips put together.

I will inform you in advance that I am also one of the ignorant 'British'. I formally apologize in advance for my stupidity and ignorance of the world at large. I just eat fish and chips all day, read the local newspaper, walk my dog in bright sunshine and watch the parliament channel while wearing my bowler hat and holding my umbrella (just in case it rains in my living room).

Sorry got to go toodle-pip. Time for tea.
Jazz Clarinet Rocks - well sort of Swings anyway!

JazzyClarinetMan wrote:I don't really understand this at all.

Can you explain why it is a piece of music please? I am genuinely curious as I am not a musician. It just seems like lots of sound clips put together.

I will inform you in advance that I am also one of the ignorant 'British'. I formally apologize in advance for my stupidity and ignorance of the world at large. I just eat fish and chips all day, read the local newspaper, walk my dog in bright and watch the parliament channel while wearing my bowler hat and holding my umbrella (just in case it rains in my living room).

Sorry got to go toodle-pip. Time for tea.
why would it be a piece of not music? is it not organized sound? anyway, all i intended it to be is a funny story that was phase vocoded and accompanied by a simple modeled sitar drone. also all of the feral animal sounds were constructed with elder thing by xoxos inc, now a defunct company or maybe sold to some blogger. anyway, i'm really not worried about anyone liking it, except for maybe the man who inspired it. i do not know who i would be if not for his plugins

anyway, thank you for being cordial in your response. the british can apparently understand!!!

i think the key to the mystery is different grades of british...?

I certainly find a piece like that more interesting than the usual four to the flour. I even enjoyed it...
Its also about sound for those who don't get it... (I didn't bother to grab the words...)
I did have an abrupt end, which could be worked on...

Tj Shredder wrote:I certainly find a piece like that more interesting than the usual four to the flour. I even enjoyed it...
Its also about sound for those who don't get it... (I didn't bother to grab the words...)
I did have an abrupt end, which could be worked on...
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +tiny+desk

the words are not to be missed. he tells the story at the end. also, the songs are amazing

kamalmanzukie wrote:i think the key to the mystery is different grades of british...?
No, the key to the mystery is knowing the difference between a noun and an adjective.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

or that i don't think cham is british.

whyterabbyt wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:i think the key to the mystery is different grades of british...?
No, the key to the mystery is knowing the difference between a noun and an adjective.
get f**ked SON

or,

of COURSE, you are obviously right

i will tell you which one for 5$ do you have it, bitch?

Return to “Music Cafe”