Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

did a little business w/ axembler ...

prompt , smooth and professional ...
very good communication ...

Bought LuSH-101 from mat3o.
Good communication and a straight transaction.
Thank's again, pitchit-8

just sold Sound Forge Pro 11 to classicalaudionewbie - easy transaction, which is good as the Magix process takes a few days. Good buyer, recommended

Also sold Samplitude proX3 to skixbret - very patient purchaser as it was over the weekend so a few days before Magix responded. But they did respond so all went smoothly. Definitely a recommended buyer

Bought iZotope Insight 1 from cturner.
Fast & smooth transaction, with very friendly & prompt communication, was a pleasure doing business with! Highly recommended! :tu:

Just bought Massive from Skandiluz. Fast and easy transaction. Thank you! :tu:

eluherlu wrote:Just bought Massive from Skandiluz. Fast and easy transaction. Thank you! :tu:
Confirmed. Super easy to deal with and speedy payment. Honest buyer!
Yo.

Bought Drumazon from LoveEnigma18 can't recommend them highly enough, waited around a week for me to sort out a login issue w/ D16, not an impatient word once, solid and gracious as they come.

Thanks also to D16 for sorting out a weird thing w/ my acc. where support ticket nor reset password would work. I don't see a cheers emoticon, that's the one I need. Imagine a cheers emoticon here. what kind of forum doesn't keep a cheers smilie on hand. Probably no dancing banana either. weak

nusound mind wrote:Bought Drumazon from LoveEnigma18 can't recommend them highly enough, waited around a week for me to sort out a login issue w/ D16, not an impatient word once, solid and gracious as they come.

Thanks also to D16 for sorting out a weird thing w/ my acc. where support ticket nor reset password would work. I don't see a cheers emoticon, that's the one I need. Imagine a cheers emoticon here. what kind of forum doesn't keep a cheers smilie on hand. Probably no dancing banana either. weak
Sold Drumazon to nusound mind. Thank you so much for your kind words - I feel the exact same way about you. :) Extremely communicative, friendly and professional person. I am more than glad that I did this transaction with you. Very highly recommended. :tu:

Purchased Albino from selfik Super fast, very easy transaction. Trustworthy and highly recommended!

Bought a Plugin Alliance voucher from electricthing.
Quick & pleasant transaction as always, highly recommended! :tu:

Made a purchase from dougc61 and he was more than patient as I got swamped with work and he graciously held the sale for me. ***** (five-stars)
Last edited by Phase47 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Waves stuff from ruslan.st. Fast transaction, everything went well.

RandomComposer wrote:Bought Waves stuff from ruslan.st. Fast transaction, everything went well.
Thank you, RandomComposer, it was pleasure to deal with you.

Sold NI Massive to Phase47. A smooth transaction. Phase47 is a very trustworthy buyer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”