Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gamma-UT wrote:
axb312 wrote:Also, what are the differences between the regular and HD versions of Sonnox plugins? Is the Sonnox inflator machine authorizable?
HD versions are for the HD versions of ProTools - they run on the DSP cards. Unless you're running that, you don't need to worry.

I think Sonnox only use the iLok dongle - they don't support the hard-disk authorisation. And it's just one activation.
Thank you!

axb312 wrote:Upgrade from Studio one Pro 3.5 to 4 is now 100 USD at Audiodeluxe.....Wait for black Friday for a better deal?
Its a good price actually, I'm considering it as well. The least I've paid for an upgrade was from 2 to 3 for $110 at JRR's. Typically I've paid $119 at Audio Deluxe and Presonus, that was not too long after release, I've never waited until Black Friday myself.

I'd wait for Uncle E. Let's see what he can dig up. I just prefer his store because of his commitment for us here.

pekbro wrote:
axb312 wrote:Upgrade from Studio one Pro 3.5 to 4 is now 100 USD at Audiodeluxe.....Wait for black Friday for a better deal?
Its a good price actually, I'm considering it as well. The least I've paid for an upgrade was from 2 to 3 for $110 at JRR's. Typically I've paid $119 at Audio Deluxe and Presonus, that was not too long after release, I've never waited until Black Friday myself.
Last year, Presonus offered 50% discounts on upgrades. This would bring the upgrade price to 75 USD.

Will they do that this year though, since S1 V4 is new?

For black friday most likely.

DP
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For the S1 V3 to V4 upgrade I will wait for BF and hope it is -50%.
If not there is always 2019.

DP
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I went looking for the PA facebook voucher, couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is?

dusted william wrote:I went looking for the PA facebook voucher, couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is?
I don't think they do Facebook vouchers anymore. At least I have not seen one for ages.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

pekbro wrote:
Well, shoot! I thought the $145 I paid for it was good. Should have waited.

Do plugin alliance deals always return at the end of every month? I missed the DSM V2 sale... I added it to my cart and applied the voucher, it worked at first but then I had to be away from my computer and when I came back, the deal expired. How sad.... :(
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote:Do plugin alliance deals always return at the end of every month? I missed the DSM V2 sale... I added it to my cart and applied the voucher, it worked at first but then I had to be away from my computer and when I came back, the deal expired. How sad.... :(
They have in recent months, so I think we'll be seeing it again.

dusted william wrote:I went looking for the PA facebook voucher, couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is?
It's in the PA Facebook group, you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pa.audiophiles/

Code is specifically in this post (must be approved IIRC): https://www.facebook.com/groups/pa.audi ... 387438224/

I've been quite hesitant about Fab Saturn, thinking there might be better saturation/mb saturation out there (SGA Inferno? Black rooster's VPRE?) . But this new audiodeluxe deal seems really enticing. Should I grab it, or keep looking for alternative? (for whatever it's worth, I've also been reserved of soundtoys decapitator, even tho these 2 are among most highly regarded)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”