Sitala drum sampler, new release with multi-out and MIDI mapping

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sitala

Howdy folks --

Based on the feedback we got here and via a couple other channels (primarily our Facebook group) we've got a new Alpha 4 release of our free drum sampler ready now.  Here are the new goodies:
  • Optional stereo or 16-out (one out per pad) modes
  • MIDI learn and General MIDI mapping
  • More accurate trigger and choke timing
  • Support ASIO drivers (Windows)
  • Click on waveform plays sound
  • Drop a file onto overview display to load sample
Also, the previous release added AudioUnit support (though we didn't create a new thread for that one).  The look and kits are still pretty much the same.  We'll probably start futzing with that a little for the next release or two.

And here's the MIDI mapping mode:

Keep the feedback coming! :-) It helps us prioritize which features are the most important.

Here's the release!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by scotchi on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Yeah! Thank you! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thank you, there are some nice improvements.

:D
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thank you! This is gonna be a very useful plugin and I look forward to using it.

Thanks again Lads!

One little issue regarding the Mac version: The installer won't let you (well, not me anyway) choose the normal option of installing for all users of the computer.

No big deal, as I can drag the component file from the user's plugin folder to the system version and overwrite the previous install.

Ok noted. Mac's installer occasionally tries to be smart about where to put things. We'll fix this for next release

Really enjoying this one!!!

Great great 909 and 808!

No links? Is it free?

Astralv wrote:No links? Is it free?
First post: alpha free

Astralv wrote:No links? Is it free?
Yes! Download here: https://decomposer.de/sitala.html

Any news on updates on Sitala ?
It's surely promising sampler, already powerful but missing some features like setting start/end point of sample and it would be lovely to see some improvements on it.
Hopefully project is not abandoned (?!)

It is not abandoned :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Windows users if you don't want this running as a process:
Sitala.png
You can stop the process in Task Manager and then delete the .exe file found in the Sitala folder.

I have over 400 plugins. Imagine if they all had check for update.exes running as processes. :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”