Sitala is a free drum plugin and standalone app.
Sitala's beauty is simplicity. It's fast and musical. Six knobs. Sixteen pads. Drag and drop. Playable like instrument.
16 Assignable Pads:
- Drag and drop kit management: drag and drop samples into Sitala from your DAW or file browser, and easily drag around sample pads once in Sitala to rearrange them.
- Built in file-browser: built into the sample viewer making it super fast to select samples without ever having to deal with dialogs.
- Sample preview: browse through a directory or sets of directories using left and right arrows to quickly listen to and view sample analysis.
Assignable trigger and kill groups.
Mappable with MIDI learn, sequential notes or General MIDI.
Each sample is analyzed for dynamics and pitch, and the controls are automatically adjusted to have a wider effective range and more musical expressiveness.
- Shape: Adjust attack, length and sustain of your sounds while the overall volume remains constant.
- Compression: Make sounds punchier with more sustain. Automatic gain makeup maintains the overall volume while changing dynamics.
- Tuning: Pitch sounds up or down by up to one octave.
- Tone: Emphasizes the highs or lows in a sound. Accentuate or scoop the mids to position the sound in the mix. Adapts based on the pitch content of each sound. Operates as a high-pass, low-pass, sweepable mid-boost or mid-scoop EQ.
- Selectable stereo output or 16-channel one-output-per-pad.
- Standalone, VST and Audio Unit support.