2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

I want mine to look like an eggplant puked Dijon mustard on a sapphire. Kidding... Or am I? Thanks and I can't wait to try!

:(
Thought sale will last till the end of July... :dog:

dandezebra wrote:I want mine to look like an eggplant puked Dijon mustard on a sapphire. Kidding... Or am I? Thanks and I can't wait to try!
I think that might be obtainable. :D

Max369 wrote::(
Thought sale will last till the end of July... :dog:

Nope, sorry, it was mentioned to be ending "Mid July" and we try not to abuse it. We try not to have perpetual sales. Our retail prices are the real prices. We don't release something with an imaginary list price of $299.95 and then sell it for $29.95 or less the same week. That seems a bit odd IMHO. And we try not to discount products more than 30% during promos, as this is a fair discount that is healthy IMHO for seasonal sales without damaging the product value for existing customers. If you miss it you don't feel it's the end of the world etc. You don't feel like a fool for paying 10x what someone else paid, etc.

We did 40% this past time simply bc Aether and B2 have not had updated in a while, but this won't be the norm. It was the only time in 10 years we offered 40%. 30% twice a year is more the norm, and plenty of customers pay the normal price as well. If you are using our products as a pro to generate revenue from your music/audio work, there is no sense in waiting 4-5 months to save a few tens of bucks for example. Your time is much more valuable than that. If you are not generating revenue from your music activities, however, this may be more important, and for that case we hope the sales are helpful. We just try to keep the needs of our whole user-base in mind and do things as fairly as possible for the mix of customers we have.

We reserve the right to adjust policies to react to market realities if they ever change of course, but this is our strong general desire, and so far we have been good at sticking to this policy over the course of our business existence.

Anyway, that is our general philophy on sales/promos. Not that you really asked explicitily, but maybe there was an implicit question in there somewhere? :wink:

Of course we also have the referral program, which is active year round. It's another great way to save for new customers (and referring customers):

https://www.designersound.com/content/7-referral

Any sale coming up? I might give Breeze 2 a try... :)

HcDoom wrote:Any sale coming up? I might give Breeze 2 a try... :)
+1

The sale just ended. The next one will be black friday. Maybe a Halloween sale if lucky?

Arrested Developer wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:43 pm
The good thing with reverbs is that one can't have enough and Breeze2 is great for sure...
....it's about to get even better. :tu:

Quoting from another thread bc it's not polite to toot your own horn in someone else's thread.... :)

oh please be B2 2

B B 2 2 ?

I think we decided by committee here a few months ago that was to be called B TuTu :D

don't worry. it's on the radar. :tu:

B2 2, Aether 2, aether either, I'm all over it! Can't wait!

Andrew Souter wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:45 am I think we decided by committee here a few months ago that was to be called B TuTu :D

don't worry. it's on the radar. :tu:
Bishop Tutu?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

If you have Breeze 2.0 and do some snooping here you might find a little surprise:

https://www.designersound.com/mydownloads

Details/explanation coming in a day or two, but I thought I'd leak it a tiny bit early for some extra last minute stress testing...

If you spot any issues please mail us. Thanks kindly.

If you are involved with beta, please don't discuss other details/things until we make an announcement. Thanks.

Andrew Souter wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:30 am If you have Breeze 2.0 and do some snooping here you might find a little surprise:

https://www.designersound.com/mydownloads
OOohhhhhh, surprise, surprise :party:

Looks like so many highlights

Return to “Effects”