|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Breeze is the first member of the next generation of 2CAudio's award-winning reverb family. In the words of 2CAudio: "We believe it is one of our best efforts to date! Not only does it sound absolutely sublime, but it is also now one of the most efficient reverbs on the market. It's more than twice as light, twice as pristine, simpler, prettier, and vastly more powerful. It's simply better. But don't take our word for it: just listen."
NEW IN BREEZE 2.0:
• Extreme gains in performance and efficiency:
- One of the fastest, most efficient reverbs on the market.
- The renown 2CAudio sound without the CPU usage.
- The first pro-audio software on the market to offer AVX-512 optimization.
- Over twice as fast as Breeze 1 on average, often significantly more.
- Render entire songs in seconds.
- Load hundreds of simultaneous instances on modern CPUs.
• 12 Algorithm Modes:
- 9 completely new modes unlike anything else in other 2CAudio products.
- Ultra dense Chamber and Plate modes.
- Slow building Hall modes.
- Colored modes for interesting spectral effects.
- 3 Classic modes that have been significantly improved.
• 2 new Modulation Modes producing absolutely stunning results:
- The most pristine tech specs on the market -- no modulation artifacts.
- Pitch modulation for classic sounds as well as a more subtle modulation option.
• 12 Damp and EQ filter types:
- 8 completely new to Breeze.
- All enhanced beyond our previous designs.
• Alg Randomization Button:
- Generate literally infinite variations of a single preset with one click.
• Interactive Frequency Display:
- Ultra intuitive adjustment of multiple filter parameters using X-Y mouse movement.
- Double-size Freq Zoom View for fine tune control and numeric value entry.
- More power and greater diversity for advanced users and preset designers.
• Time Display:
- Displays information about the characteristics of first 300ms of the time response.
- Differentiates different preset types with clear visual aide.
- Double-size Time Zoom View for extra detail and control.
• Even More Pristine Sound:
- Completely 64-bit double-precision process end-to-end.
- Noise-floors approaching -300dB.
• Absolutely zero Latency:
- Early energy can start exactly at zero samples.
- Incredible sense of 3D spatial impression.
- Intimate ambiences.
• Completely 100% procedural GUI:
- Ultra fast plug-in load times even at huge GUI sizes.
- No wasted disk space.
- Perfectly crisp and anti-aliased images and text.
• Resizable GUI:
- 10 different GUI sizes starting with the original small size all the way to 4K.
- Support of High DPI Screens.
• Advanced color preferences system:
- Customize the look and feel of the GUI.
- Change your vibe, get inspired.
- Dark and Light GUI themes.
WHAT"S NOT NEW IN BREEZE 2.0?
"Everything that made Breeze 1.0 so widely loved, including access to its original sound, the price, and most importantly its simplicity. Breeze remains true to its own product identity, and everything said about Breeze 1 still applies to Breeze 2. The general layout and number of visible controls remains the same. Any complexity that was added to increase versatility for advanced users is hidden from the casual user on more advanced detail pages. Filter editing from the main page has even become much easier while at the same time being more powerful! This was an explicit mandate: Breeze must remain simple. Breeze is not B2 or Aether, even if it actually may surpass them in some applications at this point. Breeze must be simple. Simple. Light. Pristine. Happily Breeze 2.0 is all of these things and much more. It is truly the state of our art, and rather epic start to the next generation of our reverbs. It's Simply Better."
Reviewed By alexandredesroches
March 5, 2018
My new favorite reverb of 2018 and my go to plugin for natural ambiance and super-natural spaces!
It's awesome I really like it and the update price was very affordable with the introduction discount and the other additionnal discount for being a "Perfect Storm" customer
Made a review on YouTube for you to see and hear before downloading the trial
I think you will love Breeze 2.0.