Overall: 2541 1918 2459
30-Day: 3022; 7-Day: 2429; Yesterday: 2876
Breeze is the first member of the next generation of 2CAudio's award-winning reverb family. In the words of 2CAudio: "We believe it is one of our best efforts to date! Not only does it sound absolutely sublime, but it is also now one of the most efficient reverbs on the market. It's more than twice as light, twice as pristine, simpler, prettier, and vastly more powerful. It's simply better. But don't take our word for it: just listen."
NEW IN BREEZE 2.1:
• P-Link Mode (preview)
• Chameleon Color GUI System
• Sub-Zero Suspend-On-Silence CPU-Saver
• 3 New Filter Types for Damp and EQ
• Improvement to Early Phase Response
• Phase Inversion Button
• Channel Swap Button
• Other Misc Tweaks
• New Presets.
NEW IN BREEZE 2.0:
• Extreme gains in performance and efficiency:
• 12 Algorithm Modes:
• 2 new Modulation Modes producing absolutely stunning results:
• 12 Damp and EQ filter types:
• Alg Randomization Button:
• Interactive Frequency Display:
• Time Display:
• Even More Pristine Sound:
• Absolutely zero Latency:
• Completely 100% procedural GUI:
• Resizable GUI:
• Advanced color preferences system:
WHAT"S NOT NEW IN BREEZE 2.0?
"Everything that made Breeze 1.0 so widely loved, including access to its original sound, the price, and most importantly its simplicity. Breeze remains true to its own product identity, and everything said about Breeze 1 still applies to Breeze 2. The general layout and number of visible controls remains the same. Any complexity that was added to increase versatility for advanced users is hidden from the casual user on more advanced detail pages. Filter editing from the main page has even become much easier while at the same time being more powerful! This was an explicit mandate: Breeze must remain simple. Breeze is not B2 or Aether, even if it actually may surpass them in some applications at this point. Breeze must be simple. Simple. Light. Pristine. Happily Breeze 2.0 is all of these things and much more. It is truly the state of our art, and rather epic start to the next generation of our reverbs. It's Simply Better."