Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:26 am for all betatesters, here are the ARP chord presets... just go to your arp preset browser, (click on the little square icon left, select: "go to presets folder" and unrar the file here... so that it looks like this \Avenger\settings\Arpeggiator\BetaARPChords\*presets* http://www.vengeance-storage.com/file/BetaARPChords.rar have fun playing around!!
:tu: :tu:

SouledOut wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:22 am Therefore, I think it's FL's problem. Maybe it's the way FL handles extensive Avenger GUI, idk. Whether I use VST3 version, or 64 bit Av in 32 bit FL, no matter.
Sometimes a certain plugin simply doesn't like a certain DAW. For example in Orion I can't run Air Music Technology plugins like Hybrid and XPand!2 while they run just fine in the other DAWs I own. It can be hard to tell exactly which is at fault. The DAW or the plugin.

Out of curiosity are you using "Fixed Size Buffers" in FL Studio for Avenger ? I am not so maybe that's something I should look into. For the record I'm using Win 7, FL Studio, and Avenger all 64 bit on the studio system so no bridging going on.

I'm also using the default skin at 85% (I think that's the size, will check next time I boot the studio). The patches I'm using are custom ones in my own expansion so again maybe that's a possible clue.

Anyway yesterday I created a new FL project with only Avenger and could not get a crash. But then I loaded quite a few projects yesterday and did not get any crashes. I can't even call the issue a bug here let along assign blame until I can reliably reproduce the crashes.

I'm going to have at it again today so we'll see what happens........ :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:45 pm Out of curiosity are you using "Fixed Size Buffers" in FL Studio for Avenger ? I am not so maybe that's something I should look into. For the record I'm using Win 7, FL Studio, and Avenger all 64 bit on the studio system so no bridging going on.
No, and FL asks me not to do that... So I better not. And btw, Hybrid works absolutely ok in my Orion (so does Avenger) xD
Just a modest 80's admirer.
My SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-675457440

Hadn't checked back on this thread in a little while. The link for the Arp presets is dead now?

edit - links not dead anymore
Last edited by Razzia on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

here is another remix...Avenger only
https://soundcloud.com/lullngor/tracks

Teksonik wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:45 pm
SouledOut wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:22 am Therefore, I think it's FL's problem. Maybe it's the way FL handles extensive Avenger GUI, idk. Whether I use VST3 version, or 64 bit Av in 32 bit FL, no matter.
Sometimes a certain plugin simply doesn't like a certain DAW. For example in Orion I can't run Air Music Technology plugins like Hybrid and XPand!2 while they run just fine in the other DAWs I own.
Maybe it has to do with iLok. Can you run other plugins that require iLok?

With all the VST standardizing it seems strange that a plugin just won't run in a compatible DAW...

SouledOut wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:13 pm
Teksonik wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:45 pm Out of curiosity are you using "Fixed Size Buffers" in FL Studio for Avenger ? I am not so maybe that's something I should look into. For the record I'm using Win 7, FL Studio, and Avenger all 64 bit on the studio system so no bridging going on.
No, and FL asks me not to do that... So I better not. And btw, Hybrid works absolutely ok in my Orion (so does Avenger) xD
Ok thanks we can check off Fixed Size Buffers then.

Hybrid does run in Orion now. There was an update from AMT that fixed the issue. I forgot about that since I don't use Orion anymore and haven't for quite some time. I simply used this case as an example of how sometimes a plugin will run just fine in one DAW and have issues in another. I've seen it many times over the years.

From the Synapse Forums:
Solid Technica wrote:None of the air instruments plugins can open inside orion...
Solid Technica wrote: I have the full Air Complete Instruments (all there plugins). Just pick one, and it doesn't load in Orion-- Loom, Hybrid, Vacuum Pro, Xpand 2, Velvet, etc.
Teksonik wrote: Update to the latest version of Air plugins released a few days ago and they'll now work in Orion. I had the same problem before. Hybrid, Loom,Vacuum Pro and XPand2 would not load in Orion but after updating they now work....... :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

ilalin wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:51 pm here is another remix...Avenger only
Very nice, Igor!

hvyen wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:48 am
ilalin wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:51 pm here is another remix...Avenger only
Very nice, Igor!
Thanks man..90's are alive and kicking, I guess :)

msvs wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:47 pm yes right
Cinematic 1 Kevin
Cinematic 2 by me
Cinematic 3 ? :)
7 skies? please add some ethnic sounds that would be awesome to have something different and use it with the granular module

Hi msvs,

the filter module works per voice, right? Is there a way to make it work globally, too, so it will be added after mixing voices together? If not, what do you think about it, would be maybe a nice yet simple to implement feature? E.g. Falcon has some filters like analog filter only working globally, not having a keyfollow parameter at all. Works pretty nice. Or should I use the master filter for that?

Manuel on the step seq it would be great to select one bar and be able to select roll 2 or roll 3 and select even in or out like in the drum seq.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:51 pm Hi msvs,

the filter module works per voice, right? Is there a way to make it work globally, too, so it will be added after mixing voices together? If not, what do you think about it, would be maybe a nice yet simple to implement feature? E.g. Falcon has some filters like analog filter only working globally, not having a keyfollow parameter at all. Works pretty nice. Or should I use the master filter for that?
The master filter is global. There's also an identical global filter in the fx section, which you can place in the master FX rack, for example. I -think- that's how it works, msvs can correct me if i'm wrong.

exactly

a quick preview
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”