Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought iZotope Advanced 8 a couple of weeks back from majorglory. Very pleasant transaction, very helpful user with swift responses. Would recommend :)

Sold Ampeg SVX 1 & 2 to thetilt5!!!
Prompt payment and excellent communication!
Thanx thetilt5!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Picked up Amplitube Ampeg SVX 1 & 2 from cclarry. Great communication. Super smooth transaction. Thanks!

I have just bought Live 9 Standard from branshen few minutes ago, and now I found my license waiting for me in my account! :-o
Highly recommended :D

EnGee wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:04 am I have just bought Live 9 Standard from branshen few minutes ago, and now I found my license waiting for me in my account! :-o
Highly recommended :D
Likewise, EnGee is a great buyer! Very responsive, good communication and speedy payment. Highly recommended.

Excellent and efficient deal with seller MikeCallon. Super fast reaction time, and great communication.

Just bought an NI expansion from m-ac - super fast, very reliable, highly recommended.

tq wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:36 am Excellent and efficient deal with seller MikeCallon. Super fast reaction time, and great communication.
Likewise Thorsten, thank you for a fast & friendly transaction :D

Sold to tq, excellent stuff, cheers mate :)

Bought U-He Filterscape and MFM2 from martinjuenke, all smooth, great seller, highly recommend ! (and thank you for patience).
And from U-he side all was very quick.

Bought Propellerheads Reason 2.5 from enossified, and already got serial to account. Good seller, highly recommend !

c_voltage wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:24 pm Bought U-He Filterscape and MFM2 from martinjuenke, all smooth, great seller, highly recommend ! (and thank you for patience).
And from U-he side all was very quick.
Thanks, c_voltage!
I‘d like to compliment you on being a highly reliable buyer, highly recommended!
And yes, u-he (Victor) was quicker than my Ferrari (haha, I‘m not having a car...) transfering the licences.

I sold a Reason license to c_voltage. The transaction went smoothly, he paid promptly and communication was pleasant. I can recomend him as a buyer.
You're on a subliminal trip to nowhere

Martinjuenke , Enossified, Thanks guys.

Bought Session Horns from Blaster. Great seller. :party:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”