Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BERFAB wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:08 pm I'm obviously just getting into it, but really having a good time. Bit of a learning curve, plus just installing and registering all the expansions is taking some time. But worth it.
I've also got Omnisphere 2, Halion 6, Kontakt, Komplete, and a shed load of other gear, like most devoted KVRers. :D To me, it's just more colors on the palette (or weapons in your arsenal for the gamers out there). Stumble onto something great, and inspiration soars. And isn't that the point?

Cheers
-B
Yeah, I hear you. Once I got busy with Falcon and Omnisphere 2, I was just smiling non-stop. Especially once I started digging deeper and went past the "Omnisphere is a ROMpler" comments I heard out there :). I think of getting Reason just so I can get Europa :). Yes, I know Europa is available by itself but then I miss out on the all the hardware look-a-likes of Reason...

JoaquinAce wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:24 pm
BERFAB wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:08 pm I'm obviously just getting into it, but really having a good time. Bit of a learning curve, plus just installing and registering all the expansions is taking some time. But worth it.
I've also got Omnisphere 2, Halion 6, Kontakt, Komplete, and a shed load of other gear, like most devoted KVRers. :D To me, it's just more colors on the palette (or weapons in your arsenal for the gamers out there). Stumble onto something great, and inspiration soars. And isn't that the point?

Cheers
-B
Yeah, I hear you. Once I got busy with Falcon and Omnisphere 2, I was just smiling non-stop. Especially once I started digging deeper and went past the "Omnisphere is a ROMpler" comments I heard out there :). I think of getting Reason just so I can get Europa :). Yes, I know Europa is available by itself but then I miss out on the all the hardware look-a-likes of Reason...
I was always intrigued by Reason's closed architecture format. But that was also why I never got it. Then they opened it up and I think it lost a bit of it's mystique. Looks fun though.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Reason used to be my favorite instrument before I got Kontakt. The sounds are good and it was easy to use once you set up Rewire.

So I didn't realize Falcon is not just another synth. You can actually import wav files into it? I am a little more interested if so. I don't need another synthesizer that I won't use.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:30 pm Falcon plus all expansions is a pretty powerful package and Falcon sales are not that frequent. What‘s the point in bargain hunting if you can‘t brag about your catch? ;)
I wish I still had my $100 voucher. I bought it during pre-order phase and used my voucher on IRCAM Prepared Piano at the time. Otherwise, I would have definitely picked all the expansions.

Hi folks, anyone has anything good or bad to say about Diversion (DS audio software) that pluginboutique is pushing? Thanks!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 pm Hi folks, anyone has anything good or bad to say about Diversion (DS audio software) that pluginboutique is pushing? Thanks!
I just used it on a track 5 min ago. Its awesome, but so are all the other products from DS Audio. I use Diversion and Thorn all the time. Diversion is much less discussed than Serum and the other common ones, but I grab Diversion before I turn to those.

escalona wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 pm Hi folks, anyone has anything good or bad to say about Diversion (DS audio software) that pluginboutique is pushing? Thanks!
Here's a whole thread on the subject: viewtopic.php?p=7187673#p7187673

Dang! I’m trying to be financially responsible, and Wave Alchemy offers a package deal with both Revolution AND Evolution for less than $200. It’s not even BF yet. Not fair. Damn their oily hides! :lol:

https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/offers/#4

liquid234 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:04 pm Dang! I’m trying to be financially responsible, and Wave Alchemy offers a package deal with both Revolution AND Evolution for less than $200. It’s not even BF yet. Not fair. Damn their oily hides! :lol:

https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/offers/#4
Dude, you have to whisper that, otherwise you’ll get 100 emails from them, “hey kid, could I interest you in some Revolution? How about some Evolution? Do you like drum sample VSTs? Got some drum sample VSTs. Did you buy Revolution yet? It’s revolutionary. Did we mention Evolution? It’s evolutionary. Wanna buy something Revelutionary or Evolutionary, have we got a deal for you.”

Plus $200 doesn’t seem like a great deal, I know I’ve seen them both for cheaper. Just wait, it will come.

I just want to give thanks to Uncle E and the good deals JRRshop offers... :)

Surprised nobody mentioned Glitchmachines Cataract is $5 at plugin boutique. (Sry no link atm I’m on my cell)

pekbro wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 pm Surprised nobody mentioned Glitchmachines Cataract is $5 at plugin boutique. (Sry no link atm I’m on my cell)
I bought it instantly. Other stuff is so much fun!

dandezebra wrote:
I bought it instantly. Other stuff is so much fun!
Yeah one of my favorite GM creations. I would have grabbed it as well, had I not already paid like 10x that for it or something :)

pekbro wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 pm Surprised nobody mentioned Glitchmachines Cataract is $5 at plugin boutique. (Sry no link atm I’m on my cell)
I bumped into this deal by accident'and instantly go it!

Glitch
Multi-Effect by SoundSpot for $5

SphereQuad
Multi-Effect by W.A Production for $11.80

https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals

Stay strong brothers, Black Friday sales are only weeks away....

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”