Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Might very well be the nicest skin yet, imo. Now we only need a minimalist one and the set is complete!

In 1.5 can you add a ukulele please I can wait to get this new updates a sitar would be great too

Please make a new Trap and moombathton 2

msvs wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:07 pm a quick preview
:love: i love this GUI !!

When you make a sale for extensions ???

On the v-saw it would be great to be able to select different waveforms like different saws a virus saw a juno saw a moog saw a JP800 saw and then detune all of them together we will get a different sound not just a supersaw since they are all different

100tifiko wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:55 pm On the v-saw it would be great to be able to select different waveforms like different saws a virus saw a juno saw a moog saw a JP800 saw and then detune all of them together we will get a different sound not just a supersaw since they are all different
You may want to put the "up to 8 oscillators" up to the task. Properly gain staged, detuned, panned and phase-adjusted they sound way better than using the v-saw section of a single osc.

sircuit wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:25 pm
100tifiko wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:55 pm On the v-saw it would be great to be able to select different waveforms like different saws a virus saw a juno saw a moog saw a JP800 saw and then detune all of them together we will get a different sound not just a supersaw since they are all different
You may want to put the "up to 8 oscillators" up to the task. Properly gain staged, detuned, panned and phase-adjusted they sound way better than using the v-saw section of a single osc.
Thanks for the tip I will try it I bet it will sound huge.

As we can see, new arpeggiator functions are coming soon for VPS Avenger.

I would like to suggest futher development. Can developer consider VPS avenger's development as a music workstation, why not? I mean, can we have those things , such as Chorus, Bridge, Verse patterns in one preset?

Now we can not. But we can have 3 presets, off course, as Chorus, Bridge, Verse, etc.

To have it in one preset, VPS Avenger has to have something like "Global pattern" function.
Global pattern could be responsible for 4 arpeggiators, drum sequencer and "mute-unmute" of oscillators.

For example, global pattern 1 have "Verse" patterns and drum seq and some osc "muted".
Global pattern 2 - everething same, except Chorus - arp 1 changed like more intence, drum seq has fills, osc 2 "unmuted". The same preset, just press "Global pattern button 2" on screen.

Would it be nice? People will start to make new presets packs, more popularity, more money, etc.
What you guys think about it?

Assuming you don’t refer to “workstation” as a full-fledged standalone app (which is an impossible task for any one-man dev to reach the level of development of main daws on the market) but rather as a more (unnecessary) complicated synth then lol :))

Avenger does multicore poorly (or at all on mac). So right from the start many compromises will have to be made in order to run complex patches on a single core.

The time it takes to program such a complex structure inside of a synth, you could do 3-4 full songs in any daw. Only because we can (make full songs inside a synth), doesn’t mean we have to do it. Really, this madness have to stop, use the right tool (synth / sequencer) for the job goddammit!

sircuit wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:01 pm Assuming you don’t refer to “workstation” as a full-fledged standalone app (which is an impossible task for any one-man dev to reach the level of development of main daws on the market) but rather as a more (unnecessary) complicated synth then lol :))

Avenger does multicore poorly (or at all on mac). So right from the start many compromises will have to be made in order to run complex patches on a single core.

The time it takes to program such a complex structure inside of a synth, you could do 3-4 full songs in any daw. Only because we can (make full songs inside a synth), doesn’t mean we have to do it. Really, this madness have to stop, use the right tool (synth / sequencer) for the job goddammit!
This. There are other problems than making it more complex, bloated and complicated that should get addressed.

No workstations pls. What Avenger needs is better multicore support overall aka lowering cpu aka optimization. This should be no.1 priority in next updates.

yes please first fixes and optimization instead of having a worksation.... man.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

That workstation idea is pretty bad...than why do you have your daw? :/

There are 4 replies for "workstation" idea and no one really understands, what is suggested, unfortunately. "It is bad, bad, I do not know why".

If you do not like the word "workstation", we can use "global pattern" instead.

We already have 4 arpeggiators with presets , mute unmute osc function, and drum seq presets, so do not need more processor power or calculations to just change them. What I suggest - is possibility to change them simultaneously by one button inside one preset. Instead of using very similar 3-4 presets.

"The time it takes to program such a complex structure inside of a synth, you could do 3-4 full songs in any daw."
Do you realise that "such a complex structure" makers and people who doing 3-4 full songs in two hours are different people? Some people are making one preset for weeks, they just like it. And again, it is already done inside the synth, I am suggesting just "multiswitcher"of patterns.

I am not talking about priority here. Just idea to consider.

Return to “Instruments”