ScoreMan7
KVRer
9 posts since 14 Oct, 2018

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:12 pm

godly wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:49 am
ScoreMan7 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:41 pm
Yesss. I bought it too. Finally someone doing something besides EDM. Everything Vengeance Sound puts out sounds the same.. like they resample they're own stuff over and over. :hihi:
In a few weeks i have some nice surprices coming out.
Mee too !! there's gold in here if you know what you doing.

CustomSamples
KVRer
14 posts since 12 Oct, 2018

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 pm

sircuit wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:11 pm
Haha, this is how Vengeance was built: “sampling” from existing records, copying basically everything from Air Music Technology (Phalanx is essentially a dumbed-down Transfuser 2, clearly they didn’t have Air’s resources at that time). Only thing left is to “leak” that Avenger was in fact inspired by Rapid. This is how you make monnnnay, babee!
This thread just got really interesting. damn thesssssse guys! Can you elaborate on that?

Liero
KVRian
966 posts since 6 Mar, 2004

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:57 pm

CustomSamples wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 pm
sircuit wrote:
Haha, this is how Vengeance was built: “sampling” from existing records, copying basically everything from Air Music Technology (Phalanx is essentially a dumbed-down Transfuser 2, clearly they didn’t have Air’s resources at that time). Only thing left is to “leak” that Avenger was in fact inspired by Rapid. This is how you make monnnnay, babee!
This thread just got really interesting. damn thesssssse guys! Can you elaborate on that?
No. It didn't. And he can't, since the source of that information is his own arse - anyone who has actually used the aforementioned softwares knows this. Can we please stop this OT idiocy.

Trancit
KVRAF
1751 posts since 27 Jul, 2004

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:49 am

Liero wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:57 pm
CustomSamples wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 pm
sircuit wrote:
No. It didn't. And he can't, since the source of that information is his own arse - anyone who has actually used the aforementioned softwares knows this. Can we please stop this OT idiocy.
Exactly and how can Avenger be inspired by Rapid???
To code such a plugin takes years... Manuel opened this thread to announce Avenger on June 25th 2016... Rapid was announced on October 3rd... :dog:

hvyen
KVRist
113 posts since 15 Sep, 2008 from Germany

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 am

Please let the developers concentrate on the next release. No time here for justification, as everyone knows that Vengeance does not rip off anyone here! What a nonsense! Such statements are not fair and can be dangerous. Each company may determine its own prices. Where is the problem? Buy it or leave it on the shelf. Since Vengeance and Refx mainly concentrates on EDM music, there's no hope to see a Blugrass XP soon. Instead of this, there are constantly updates with cool features like the new chord arp, which ist amazing. If you have technical problems, please contact Rene. Always send him a crash log file - makes it easier to find the bug. I would like to see more productive things here in the future. Post your music, share some presets and so on (thanks Bansaw and ilalin and...). And the most important thing: Let's stay in peace.

simmo75
KVRian
995 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:33 am

Is the version with the chord arp out now?
I didn't get any update notification.

hvyen
KVRist

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:41 am

This is was Manuel posted some days ago:

"BETA BETA BETA
we just started the beta test for the update 1.4.0

if you want to test the new update, please send an email to beta@vps-avenger.com and you will receive an email from the autoresponder.

the email also tells you, where to send the bug reports.

Have fun!"

hvyen
KVRist

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:44 am

And here are the ARP chord presets...

"just go to your arp preset browser, (click on the little square icon left, select: "go to presets folder" and unrar the file here... so that it looks like this \Avenger\settings\Arpeggiator\BetaARPChords\*presets*

http://www.vengeance-storage.com/file/BetaARPChords.rar

have fun playing around!!"

Breach The Sky
KVRer
5 posts since 8 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:59 am

Some highly suspicious stuff going on here... Why are there two accounts created a few days ago that more or less appears to have been created solely to promote eastboundsounds stuff and trash Vengenace sound? I don't know, just saying...

frizzbee
KVRist
199 posts since 11 Jan, 2015

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:29 am

"Breach The Sky 3 posts since 8 Oct, 2018 " :D

anyways it's not like the image of the company or the product has always been the best. and especially in retrospective there has been trouble around vengeance. they're of course following the money in the first place. but customers are not dumb and they don't forget, just sayin. and to be fair: no one gets forced to buy or use their products or to cooperate with them.

about support and customer friendliness: i once bought the sidechain plugin and loved it. it's now in v3 and still has timing bugs XD my first mail got answered quick by rene, promising they'd look into. but that's it. a second mail didn't get answered at all. now the plugin is dead, like their others.

Caine123
KVRAF
5362 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:01 am

frizzbee wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:29 am

anyways it's not like the image of the company or the product has always been the best. and especially in retrospective there has been trouble around vengeance. they're of course following the money in the first place. but customers are not dumb and they don't forget, just sayin. and to be fair: no one gets forced to buy or use their products or to cooperate with them.

about support and customer friendliness: i once bought the sidechain plugin and loved it. it's now in v3 and still has timing bugs XD my first mail got answered quick by rene, promising they'd look into. but that's it. a second mail didn't get answered at all. now the plugin is dead, like their others.
Sadly. This is why i didnt buy their effect plugins. Cause this is bad support. May it be vps or ni or whatever. With avenger it seems different ?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Breach The Sky
KVRer
5 posts since 8 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 am

frizzbee wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:29 am
Haha, yeah... The irony right?
To be fair, I don't know much about Vengeance history either. Just gonna leave it there.
Last edited by Breach The Sky on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

frizzbee
KVRist
199 posts since 11 Jan, 2015

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:16 am

Caine123 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:01 am
Sadly. This is why i didnt buy their effect plugins. Cause this is bad support. May it be vps or ni or whatever. With avenger it seems different ?
well the support itself was quick and friendly, but it all turned out unexpected :lol: that's sad because i had them different in mind.

can't tell you about avenger, don't own it. all i read in here is "we don't get bug reports, everything is fine". but on the other side there are many addressing their bugs & problems over and over in here or other forums.
i think avenger is different in that regard that it's the product vengeance really loves and which ensures their income right now. with no other product they were so open and active here. and it's a typical vengeance expansion collection product, which they've tried with metrum and phalanx without big success. but i have respect, avenger has the chance to create 3rd party expansions so you're not forced to work with their stuff.

sircuit
KVRian
528 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:30 am

Trancit wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:49 am
Exactly and how can Avenger be inspired by Rapid???
To code such a plugin takes years... Manuel opened this thread to announce Avenger on June 25th 2016... Rapid was announced on October 3rd... :dog:
And given the (slow) speed Rene from Rapid delivered the last major update (almost a year later) for an effectively zero bugs plugin, I'd say Rapid started the development at least a couple of years in advance.
On the other hand, the VPS Rene had all the FX code from their plugins, made a 1-OSC 1-Filter synth, duplicated the modulation options et voila! Yes, the bugmachine gets updated more frequently but at what cost?
Zebra 3 started development 6 years ago and will be released pretty much bug-free. Now this kind of plugs (with no bugs) take years of development (&testing).
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X

CustomSamples
KVRer
14 posts since 12 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:53 am

Has anyone seen the skins from Encounter Media. I want to buy one. They look good !!!

Return to “Instruments”