Softsynth itch. What to buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

I considered Falcon some months ago, when it was 30% off and passed. It's probably too cool for me and little intimidating. I didn't connect to it like an instrument. More like a Mathlab. However that's a price for all that powerful features.[/quote]

Yea, you pretty much nailed it. Its a bit of a bore to use, but its pretty much capable of anything. Ha, Biotek 2 as mentioned before does look interesting. I've now got GAS. argh!

For Mac users, try the demo of FL Studio 20 (it's not time-limited, just doesn't save but you can export music etc). The native .FL version of their flagship plugins are reported as working great*! However they don't seem to have updated the VSTs yet.
*I'm a PC user, but have seen Mac users talking about it.

I gave up on it forever. Not even alpha constant crashes, completely unusable. The same for all plug-ins which is a shame...

i suggest you just learn what you already have inside out and go make some good noise with them, then post it over at the music cafe :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Can't the two threads with identical title be merged?

As cliche as it is, I would actually just dive in and try to learn what you've got. Seriously solid setup.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Return to “Instruments”