Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK so to answer my own question, yes AudioDeluxe gives access to the $100 voucher. RIP my credit card.

JRR has Izotope Music Production Suite upgrade from any standard Izotope product for $335.16 using group code. Includes free upgrade to Music Production Suite 2 when it comes out in November. Eric can state whether this is fact, but it should include Nectar 3 Production Suite, Vocalsynth 2 And RX 7 (And hopefully other unknown goodies).

Izotope music production suite 3 is around the corner. Any guess what would be the upgrade price for MPS owner?
Trance, Trance Is Life

The crossgrade from any standard product to MPS is less than the crossgrade from any advanced product. How does that make any sense?

Actually on the Izotope page I can get it for $299. Would prefer to get it from JRRShop though.

Hi Uncle Eric,
will there be an upgrade path from Nectar Suite 2 to Nectar Suite 3, when V3 is released and will there be a crossgrade to MPS from any advanced product on JRRShop before November?
GoldieK wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 am JRR has Izotope Music Production Suite upgrade from any standard Izotope product for $335.16 using group code. Includes free upgrade to Music Production Suite 2 when it comes out in November. Eric can state whether this is fact, but it should include Nectar 3 Production Suite, Vocalsynth 2 And RX 7 (And hopefully other unknown goodies).
dzilizzi wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:32 pm The crossgrade from any standard product to MPS is less than the crossgrade from any advanced product. How does that make any sense?

Actually on the Izotope page I can get it for $299. Would prefer to get it from JRRShop though.
"It dreamed itself along"

Audiodeluxe has the upgrade to MPS from an advanced product for $254

I don't know if this is a very good deal or not, but Overloud's REmatrix is down to €139 at the moment:
https://overloud.com/products/rematrix

jezjez wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:03 pm Audiodeluxe has the upgrade to MPS from an advanced product for $254
Thanks! I always forget to look there.

No more upgrade from Music Production Bundle 2 to MPS? :o

d16 Lush any good? How is the cpu usage on todays pcs...I heard when it was released it ate cpu like crazy.

I ask cause its 39 usd on jrr.

HcDoom wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm d16 Lush any good? How is the cpu usage on todays pcs...I heard when it was released it ate cpu like crazy.

They added a multi-core support that addressed the CPU issues. Much easier to work with nowadays.

dzilizzi wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:32 pm The crossgrade from any standard product to MPS is less than the crossgrade from any advanced product. How does that make any sense?

You're assuming iZotope's upgrade pricing has ever made sense? You must be new here, lol

HcDoom wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm d16 Lush any good? How is the cpu usage on todays pcs...I heard when it was released it ate cpu like crazy.

It's sounds good, but I'm waiting for a v2 upgrade that makes the GUI a bit bigger. It's a tad on the small size.

dangayle wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:16 pm

It's sounds good, but I'm waiting for a v2 upgrade that makes the GUI a bit bigger. It's a tad on the small size.
It has multiple sizes, and I recall the GUI being quite big.

dangayle wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm

You're assuming iZotope's upgrade pricing has ever made sense? You must be new here, lol
This is true. It never has make much sense to me. I emailed them anyway. I now have 4 of the 6 main products included. And I should qualify for the EDU disccount. So we'll see what they offer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”