Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jsp1979 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:33 pm
dangayle wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:16 pm
HcDoom wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm d16 Lush any good? How is the cpu usage on todays pcs...I heard when it was released it ate cpu like crazy.

I ask cause its 39 usd on jrr.
It's sounds good, but I'm waiting for a v2 upgrade that makes the GUI a bit bigger. It's a tad on the small size.
It has multiple sizes, and I recall the GUI being quite big.
Its huge !!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Anyone have a $50+ PA voucher they don’t need? Looking to get a better deal on BYOME. :D

Tappistry wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:07 am Anyone have a $50+ PA voucher they don’t need? Looking to get a better deal on BYOME. :D
I’d be interested in one as well. Thanks!

dusted william wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:48 am
Tappistry wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:07 am Anyone have a $50+ PA voucher they don’t need? Looking to get a better deal on BYOME. :D
Me too..........

tonymax wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 am
Me too..........
Anyone giving away $50 bills?
Meh

squibs wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:21 am
tonymax wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 am
Me too..........
Anyone giving away $50 bills?
Drake ? :pray:

dangayle wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:16 pm
HcDoom wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm d16 Lush any good? How is the cpu usage on todays pcs...I heard when it was released it ate cpu like crazy.

I ask cause its 39 usd on jrr.
It's sounds good, but I'm waiting for a v2 upgrade that makes the GUI a bit bigger. It's a tad on the small size.
Given the excellent upgrade prices D16 have been doing on their v2 effects, I'd expect the best option to be buy it while cheap and upgrade whenever it happens.

Although you could be in for a long wait as they seem to be rolling them out slowly. I'm still hoping for a Phoscyon 2 but i seem to recall them saying the effects would be done before the instruments.

Lush101 is certainly worth more than $39 so thats a steal.

If you demo it you wont want to give it back.

One of the few synths with a vowel filter and one of the better sounding implementations at that.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm Lush101 is certainly worth more than $39 so thats a steal.

One of the few synths with a vowel filter and one of the better sounding implementations at that.
The part of me that says "It's a great deal - grab it!" is warring with the part of me that says "you don't use the synths you own, why would you buy one that is a known resource hog?"

I have Poly-Ana and Synthmaster along with all the stuff that comes with KU11. Hmm. There are probably more too. I own way too much stuff.

But it is only $39.....

dzilizzi wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:40 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm Lush101 is certainly worth more than $39 so thats a steal.

The part of me that says "It's a great deal - grab it!" is warring with the part of me that says "you don't use the synths you own, why would you buy one that is a known resource hog?"

I have Poly-Ana and Synthmaster along with all the stuff that comes with KU11. Hmm. There are probably more too. I own way too much stuff.

But it is only $39.....
Actually, if you compare the single layer presets to any other synth it isnt a CPU hog.

However, alot of the patches are multilayered with effects.

Comparing Lush101 in single mode with Poly-Ana they use similar CPU.

Does Audiodeluxe have any generic coupon codes like JRR do?

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:33 pm Does Audiodeluxe have any generic coupon codes like JRR do?
You can try Summer2018 to save 15% Don't know how long it will last though

dzilizzi wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:46 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:33 pm Does Audiodeluxe have any generic coupon codes like JRR do?
You can try Summer2018 to save 15% Don't know how long it will last though
Doesnt work, at least not on the product I want

Thanks tho :)

I'm asking to tap into the knowledge of the regulars here. I'm putting together a mobile set up for getting ideas down and I'm looking at the Roli Block keyboard. They have a bundled software special until 10/22 so I want to do this soon. Anyone know of a place I should look. Standard price seems to be $299 but I'd hope to do better. I'm in the USA. Thanks

Are there any retailers who carry the $29 Eventide SP2016 Reverb crossgrade? Uncle E?
I've only seen it at Eventide so far.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”