Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Stereoizer PRO

Ah, now it did happen. I needed to switch my DAW to 64bit. I did buy UVI Falcon not knowing this would be 64bit only.

Is there some progress with Stereoizer? : ) It will be a pain in the as without it : /

There is progress in planning the stages of work involved in building the new Stereoizer. There are some hurdles to overcome in connection with coding. But one of the first steps is to rewrite the old plug-in, so that it works almost identical to the old Stereoizer. After that comes a number of new features and a new GUI... I've added you to my list of potential alpha- & beta-testers, so you can get a working 64bit version early and before the new Stereoizer is "finished".
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer

Yes, please dont give up. This tool is realy a little gem!! I would also buy this for way more than 20$

hbasm wrote:There is progress in planning the stages of work involved in building the new Stereoizer. There are some hurdles to overcome in connection with coding. But one of the first steps is to rewrite the old plug-in, so that it works almost identical to the old Stereoizer. After that comes a number of new features and a new GUI... I've added you to my list of potential alpha- & beta-testers, so you can get a working 64bit version early and before the new Stereoizer is "finished".

Could you please add me to that list of beta testers you mentioned. I've been watching this for a long time, hoping you would follow through on the planned 64 bit version, as my system is 64 bit and having used the 32 bit plug, I obviously am interested in sticking with it and getting my hands on a 64 bit version.

Here's hoping the 64 bit version will arrive sooner rather than later. :tu:
Ambient Mechanics

any news? : /

lfo2k wrote:any news? : /

Hi lfo2k,

All seems silent..no reply to my request to join the beta team..and no posts on here either..looks like this is either dead or stalled. :(
Ambient Mechanics

I bought this plugin years and years ago and when I later decided to sell it (2012), it took always few weeks when I got reply from Hugo Asm. Plugin is great, but... that is one man product and it's allways... you know...
yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:I bought this plugin years and years ago and when I later decided to sell it (2012), it took always few weeks when I got reply from Hugo Asm. Plugin is great, but... that is one man product and it's allways... you know...
Thanks for that, U-o..much appreciated..and good to know, so all hope is not lost just yet. :wink:
Ambient Mechanics

A bit tooooo silent...

Will need to buy Jbridge to use this gem.

lfo2k wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:49 pm A bit tooooo silent...

Will need to buy Jbridge to use this gem.
Yeah..nothing to report on this end, unfortunately. :neutral:
Ambient Mechanics

U-o wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm I bought this plugin years and years ago and when I later decided to sell it (2012), it took always few weeks when I got reply from Hugo Asm. Plugin is great, but... that is one man product and it's allways... you know...
I don't understand why people are selling plugins. Seems wierd to me
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:31 pm I don't understand why people are selling plugins. Seems wierd to me
you can make someone else happy (he doesn't have to pay the full price) and use the money to buy some other plugin which might get updates more regularly or where the support is more responsive. it's one of the few ways (besides not buying it at all) for customers to express their dissatisfaction...

frizzbee wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:40 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:31 pm I don't understand why people are selling plugins. Seems wierd to me
you can make someone else happy (he doesn't have to pay the full price) and use the money to buy some other plugin which might get updates more regularly or where the support is more responsive. it's one of the few ways (besides not buying it at all) for customers to express their dissatisfaction...
Yes I guess you are right about that.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Still waiting for 64bit native version. Using Jbridge atm.

:pray:

Return to “Effects”