Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:48 am
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:38 am Thanks..I took a look at your site before I posted... I noticed you have the Block as part of a bundle... Can you sell the Block separately that's what I'm looking for
Yes, we carry all ROLI products.
Thanks for the reply. How do I find it? I search Roli on your site and just the Grand keyboard and the Roli Songmaker kit come up. Can you post a link to where I can buy just the Roli Block?

woggle wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:07 am
SteveWZ wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 am Pro Studio Rack for Unfiltered Audio BYOME

Intro Special This Week - Buy now and Save $10 PLUS get the Ambient Piano BONUS presets.
(no code needed)

A massive 150+ professional presets for BYOME

The collection includes a broad range of effects from New York style compression to highly complex, automated effect chains.
Pro Studio Rack allows for immediate, professional studio quality production.

Effects can be dialed in and auditioned on your tracks with ease.
"Pro Studio Rack" is uniquely different from the included presets and compliments them nicely while bringing an extra level of magic to the mix.

AUDIO/VIDEO

Intro Special - Buy now and Save $10 PLUS get the Ambient Piano BONUS presets.
what are the ambient piano bonus presets? Where are they in the download?
I asked the same question: Piano Deep 1-3.

michaeltn86 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:47 pm is there no upgrade from music production suite 1 to isotope's music production suite 2?

if I upgrade, can I sell music production suite 1?

thank u!
MPS2 hasn't been released yet so the 1 to 2 offers won't be available until 2nd November

Any opinions on those NI/Loop Loft bundles? I never purchased anything before the NI buyout. Couple days left on that deal ...

Re: Loop Loft, the loops are great if you need loops. They can be a workflow speedup, used as stubs, or as raw material to chop up and process. I've been running them through Glitchmachines and Unfiltered Audio. The files come in different formats, I like RX2 since it's pre-sliced. Not sure if they give you all formats in that bundle but something to be aware of.

yellowmix wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:34 pm Re: Loop Loft, the loops are great if you need loops. They can be a workflow speedup, used as stubs, or as raw material to chop up and process. I've been running them through Glitchmachines and Unfiltered Audio. The files come in different formats, I like RX2 since it's pre-sliced. Not sure if they give you all formats in that bundle but something to be aware of.
Good to know, thanks!

Tappistry wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:30 am
yellowmix wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:34 pm Re: Loop Loft, the loops are great if you need loops. They can be a workflow speedup, used as stubs, or as raw material to chop up and process. I've been running them through Glitchmachines and Unfiltered Audio. The files come in different formats, I like RX2 since it's pre-sliced. Not sure if they give you all formats in that bundle but something to be aware of.
Good to know, thanks!
I think their pretty good and can help you get going quickly.

Not sure if they'll do it this year after being acquired by NI, but for the last few years around Black Friday, they had an 80% off promo sale (and 40-50% sales quite a few times a year), and that was above and beyond any sale prices - The Complete Bundle could be had for $280 during last year's 80% promo code sale. Also, the Platinum bundle was pretty much always on sale for around $99-$150 (but it looks like that's no longer the case now) which meant you could get it pretty cheap when the promo code sales would show up. That being said, I think the current NI sale is pretty good and might be the best price to be had going forward (but that's just a guess on my part). The only thing that I haven't been able to see from NI's site is what format do they come in for those products that have multiple formats available.

SolarAxix wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:50 am
Tappistry wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:30 am
Good to know, thanks!
I think their pretty good and can help you get going quickly.

Not sure if they'll do it this year after being acquired by NI, but for the last few years around Black Friday, they had an 80% off promo sale (and 40-50% sales quite a few times a year), and that was above and beyond any sale prices - The Complete Bundle could be had for $280 during last year's 80% promo code sale. Also, the Platinum bundle was pretty much always on sale for around $99-$150 (but it looks like that's no longer the case now) which meant you could get it pretty cheap when the promo code sales would show up. That being said, I think the current NI sale is pretty good and might be the best price to be had going forward (but that's just a guess on my part). The only thing that I haven't been able to see from NI's site is what format do they come in for those products that have multiple formats available.
I found the link back to the Platinum bundle on Loop Loft's site. It's still active:

https://www.thelooploft.com/collections ... tinum-pack

If NI is selling the exact same thing, then the details would be:

Number of Loops: 8,402
Number of Full Releases: 40
Tempo Range: 65-300 BPM
File Size: 8.8 GB

- Instant Download
- 100% Royalty Free
- High Quality 24 Bit 48 KHZ Audio
- Stylus RMX, WAV, REX2 and AIFF (Apple Loops) Formats

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... nguage/34/

And here's the detail link that lists rex2, wav, and Stylus RMX in the system requirements section. It seems safe to assume that's what it includes.

Edit:
Regarding the Black Friday $280 sale that you mentioned previously, was that for the "Master Collection? (Every loop, every format)?"
Last edited by Tappistry on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free guitar sample pack for Halion from Steinberg:

Guitar Harmonics Essential by Cinematique Instruments
Image Image Image Image

Izotope: Seems like the option to upgrade from MPB2 to MPS1 is gone. Nowhere to be seen, except on izotope's page for $200 more than upgrade from any advanced...
And to think I had the chance to upgrade for $168 a few whiles back.
Think I'll jump off the bandwagon here

gaf_thit wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:05 pm Izotope: Seems like the option to upgrade from MPB2 to MPS1 is gone. Nowhere to be seen, except on izotope's page for $200 more than upgrade from any advanced...
You can upgrade from the advanced products in MBP2 to MPS1 (then free upgrade to MPS2) so you get O8N2, Nectar 3, RX7, Vocalsynth 2 and the rest for $299 (- in-cart discount at jrrshop, audiodeluxe, etc).

shonky wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:56 pm
gaf_thit wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:05 pm Izotope: Seems like the option to upgrade from MPB2 to MPS1 is gone. Nowhere to be seen, except on izotope's page for $200 more than upgrade from any advanced...
You can upgrade from the advanced products in MBP2 to MPS1 (then free upgrade to MPS2) so you get O8N2, Nectar 3, RX7, Vocalsynth 2 and the rest for $299 (- in-cart discount at jrrshop, audiodeluxe, etc).
I'll think about it, but not that easy for us in the hard-of-thinking club...hmmm

Burillo wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:31 pm end of the month IIRC
Thanks!

Spot the anomaly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:10 pm Spot the anomaly
:hihi:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”