user account is locked

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I have a few questions to synthmaster users please....

How reliable is synthmaster in practice? Is it often/sometimes unavailable?
Has anyone else had their accounts disabled and was it corrected quickly?

I bought the player and some add-ons at the beginning of the month and whilst there we some issues with the order the people at synthmaster were very nice about it all once they picked up the emails. However it did take them a while to get back to me which was a little concerning at the time but they really apologised for that.

I hadn't had much time to do anything with it since then but as it was getting to the end of the deal period I decided to place the upgrade order to the full version yesterday. I did that but as I am a lecturer I had to send an Identification email to them. - Not a problem there if it doesn't take too long for them to respond - I hope not.

The thing is when I went back to my player they had locked my account. Now I can't use the player at all.

This really concerns me! It suggests that they can deactivate my account whenever they want or by mistake or by computer outage etc. I could never trust that it would be available when I needed it.

This would cripple my work if I was relying on it for a project and I can't risk that.

I am considering pulling my upgrade order and choosing another sound source instead so I feel safe. - I'd rather not as I like the synth and its an excellent deal at the moment I think.

Maybe this is just a glitch (or two) for me only and I am worrying too much. The guys seem to be nice people but if the service is poor and the product unstable maybe I'm best to stay away!??

I would value the thoughts of other users please - I'm hoping its all good and my worries are unfounded really but I have read some bad reports especially on here about late or missing support for critical issues. (if I recall...someone even needed to buy it again to get a working version - that's really not great if it's true).

anyway your comments will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Lu

Nothing yet back from KV331 email-wise but my account seems good now so my outage has only been a day. (and its a weekend so thanks guys for checking my email quickly). Hopefully all will be explained when I get an email back and it will put my fears to rest.

Return to “KV331 Audio”