Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

thank you, a lot of work has been put in such an expansion release from start to release

msvs wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:33 am thank you, a lot of work has been put in such an expansion release from start to release
:hyper: amazing expansion must buy great quality Great work

Love the detuned flanged bass at 1:00. All the basses. OMG the 80s Superflute!! Also very nice visuals. Very inspiring.

The 80s Superflute is just Noise with the new Combfilter... so 100% synthetic :)

:) Nice. Still did not manage to use the comb filter. Damn so lazy. Oh, didn't want to say you did rip it off or something, just reminded me of that sound.

Now i want 3 xps again. I need to wait for a sale :p
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

remember you always get 10% on every 2nd, 3rd ... XP in the cart

Playing this expansion with the new skin is going to be awesome

godly wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:49 pm
This sounds beyond guitars, very nice.
And love your skins haha
Thank You !!
I got the skin from http://www.encountersmedia.be/vps-aveng ... Lt-Y6H6fYQ

Feature request : Manuel, please can you add on arpeggiator and sequencers an option to get the new played note on the next beat or the next measure. :pray:

With Studio One, no problem, but sometimes I need to run FL Studio. Avenger is very laggy there. Especially, when bringing it to fron (small delay, but OK) and then closing it. FL leaves the window borders open for like 8+ seconds, Avenger GUI already removed, white contents. Then closes. Not always, but often. CPU spikes. Now I wanted to change MIDI in/out port via the FL instrument setting page, clicked it in the top bar... >10 seconds of white,.
EDIT: Open/Close is a problem. Closing it gives me 10-20 seconds of waiting, and no CPU spikes according to process explorer.
Avenger is on SSD and it's a Core i7 2600k. No problem in S1. Anyone?

New skin :)
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

nice!

Hi Manuel,

I'm crazy about VPS Avenger, you've got a real winner here. :tu:

Feature Request:

I was wondering if you can add an exponential speed behavior to the ENV+SEQ+MOD mode in the wavetable editor. Something that allows us to create a nonlinear rate of repeat for the envelope instances, maybe even control it with a curve.

VPS Avenger Wavetable Editor.jpg

If you're familiar with iZotope's BreakTweaker which is sadly no longer being updated. This happens to be one of its unique functionalities, to this day.

BT Editor.jpg

I do hope to see this flexibility within Avenger soon. And while you're at it, would you please offer the same functionality within the other envelop modes, since they offer multiple instances?

Wishing you ever more success.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I was wondering if you can add an exponential speed behavior to the ENV+SEQ+MOD mode in the wavetable editor. Something that allows us to create a nonlinear rate of repeat for the envelope instances, maybe even control it with a curve.
I think you can already do that with Avengers mighty Mod Matrix.
use a Mod Envelope on the Speed Parameter. You can bend it in whatever direction

Return to “Instruments”