Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

c_voltage wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:26 pm Folks, maybe someone remember, do occurs any discounts\offers for upgrade of single Izotope products ? I mean, for example VocalSynth1 > 2. Maybe in black friday ?
EDIT
As well, in official Izotope's cart there is field "enter coupon", but i'm not remember, do they send out some coupons ever ?
The VocalSynth Upgrade was on sale when VocalSynth was first released. I don't remember it being on sale since then.

Hi Eric,

Was looking to upgrade from Advanced to MPS on the izotope deal and it says the deal's "not available in your country" - is this a general thing now or just applicable to this offer?

Appears I can still buy from Izotope direct but thought they're based in the US anyway so not sure what's going on here.

Sorry, if your JRR account has an EU address, that message is going to pop up.

Feelshallright wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:42 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:33 pm NATIVE INSTRUMENTS: SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE 50% ON THE CRUSH PACK + MOD PACK BUNDLE

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... x-special/
I'd rather wait for the upgrade sale on Komplete 12 in a couple of months.
Same here, but I am a bit skeptical about Komplete 12 sale this time. I don't know why.

However, it still is a good deal for those who just want to add only these effects to their arsenal, especially considering Crush Pack is available in K12U and not in K12.

Yeah, I'm sorry but people who say Arturia said "best price ever" are misremembering. They didn't just say best or lowest price ever, they were pretty clear that it was the lowest price they'll every offer the upgrade for.

zadillo wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:15 am Yeah, I'm sorry but people who say Arturia said "best price ever" are misremembering. They didn't just say best or lowest price ever, they were pretty clear that it was the lowest price they'll every offer the upgrade for.
Yep. Some people were arguing that it was just marketing weasel words but the language in their latest emails is much stronger.

how does Acoustic Revolutions 3 compare to strummed acoustic 2? :)

I'm with you ghettysynth. We think exactly alike on this and most things it seems. I'm waiting too. I have v5 now (upgraded from 4) and still feel miffed I grabbed it from them directly at $199 (I think it was?) with their countdown timer at the time and as soon as it expired it was an additional $30 less from JRR thereafter.

I'm also now valuing most plugins at $29 this last year and am about to drop my threshold to $19 starting next year. No matter the brand. And $99 for all upgrade bundles per year.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:33 pm
SiliconDeath wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:39 pm How good are the Audified saturator and compressor? If I want something to color a clean-ish signal, should I look elsewhere, aren't these more subtle type saturation?
The Saturator can be subtle but you can change the input calibration for more dirt.
Together theyre really nice.
Zero latency or 0.1ms with oversampling.

As this type of thing is highly subjective I recommend demoing so youre not disappointed.

(Fyi they have been on sale for less than the current DontCrack sale)

Feelshallright wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:21 am
c_voltage wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:26 pm Folks, maybe someone remember, do occurs any discounts\offers for upgrade of single Izotope products ? I mean, for example VocalSynth1 > 2. Maybe in black friday ?
EDIT
As well, in official Izotope's cart there is field "enter coupon", but i'm not remember, do they send out some coupons ever ?
Look in your account. Depending of what you own, you might find available discount codes.
Hm, yes, really found in mailbox, but just one, received in 2016. Though i already have a bunch of their middle range products like StutterEdit\BreakTweaker\Trash etc. It seems coupons not popular theme for Izotope.
EDIT But exactly in izotope account i not see any coupons.
Uncle E wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:09 am The VocalSynth Upgrade was on sale when VocalSynth was first released. I don't remember it being on sale since then.
Thanks, ok.

SiliconDeath wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:35 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:33 pm
SiliconDeath wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:39 pm How good are the Audified saturator and compressor? If I want something to color a clean-ish signal, should I look elsewhere, aren't these more subtle type saturation?
The Saturator can be subtle but you can change the input calibration for more dirt.
Together theyre really nice.
Zero latency or 0.1ms with oversampling.

As this type of thing is highly subjective I recommend demoing so youre not disappointed.

(Fyi they have been on sale for less than the current DontCrack sale)
The compressor is superb and I do own a lot of compressors and like most of them for different reasons.
But that U78 saturator... I immediately sold (here in KVR) every other one I had, including the very sought-after HG-2 and vertigo VCM-3... nothing gets warmer than the U78. And for the price they're running as of now, this is a no-brainer.
But as it was very well said, they have fully functional demos. Go ahead, you will be very happy!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

again...
Contemporary Color for $29.
Great saturation! A bargain!

https://endeavorfx.com/contemporary-color.html

Pioneer Toriaz AS-1 €388/£338 with 15% off "DISCOUNT" code at Bax.

www.bax-shop.co.uk
www.bax-shop.nl

db3 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:36 am Pioneer Toriaz AS-1 €388/£338 with 15% off "DISCOUNT" code at Bax.

www.bax-shop.co.uk
www.bax-shop.nl
wow that's cheap for a [almost] single prophet 6 voice. I paid more than that used and thought I got a good deal- seems the normal price is still £479 at most retailers.

Anyone willing to share his $50 PA voucher?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”