Bug 2.5.4

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have created a new polyphonic instrument with 22 presets (22 groups) with the option "manual select by users" in each group, when I select a preset (group) in the plugin and save the project, when I open it again it sounds another group or all the sounds at once. :bang: :bang:
Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes, before export you must deselect all of the group tabs except for the first one.

Yes, I do this but the problem persists, if I create a "mono" plugin when I select any group and save the project in my sequencer, when I open it sounds another preset different from the one I saved, if I create a polyphonic plugin, by doing the same that I mention above, sounds 2 presets (groups) ..

All this did not happen in 2.5.1, everything was fine

Not "everything was fine" :)
I found this bug. Its purely visual and doesn't affect anything. Well, except wrong visual feedback on the gui from level meters.
v2.5.1/2.5.2 had this bug, level meters would show only Left although its outputting stereo. That would happen if sound is mono or close to mono (not really mono but stereo file with reduced stereo width). When sound is already panned to one side and there is channel difference it works ok.
If pan knob is tweaked, just a little at least or just touched it would output correctly after that.
Example: from recent Kvr developer challenge: Beat DRMR, preset "Analog Rytm - 01" any of the sounds in that preset. Now just touch pan knob for that sound and there is level meters for the right also. Maybe that's why they used 2 level meters for left and 2 for right.
Note: both level meters worked when set to use out channels 1 and 2, this was happening when it was set to "all output" left/right on level meters.

I exchanged email with Xiang and he did some fixes. Long story short now in 2.5.4 it displays meters but in reverse order for channels left/right. You pan to left and meter shows feedback on the right.
Not a big deal, knowing that user can reverse order when making gui. He will probably correct it.
It would be useful if anyone else can confirm this too.

Sorry BeatMaker but not in situation to test it now but I´ll keep an open eye for this.
This is somewhat related I guess (visual bug).
Good job on Creepy Piano, found few interesting sounds. Fun to play. I must ask, I had to check twice, did group/instrument loading window dissapear? When changing presets there is no quick flesh, it just loads instantly. Much better looking this way

Ok, it seems that this update fixes the problem
http://www.maizesoft.com/download/msp/prerelease/

Thanks for your comments guys!

Now there is another problem with the new build (pre-release), several users have reported me an error with the components in logic pro, attached capture of the error, I have sent an email to xiang.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BeatMaker_xyz on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ok, it's fixed

Return to “Maizesoft”