UVI Plate

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Plate

learnkeys wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:34 pm
sqigls wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:48 pm yea for now Lil Plate is about the best for me.
I'll never support Waves again for as long as i live, and although Kush sounds good, $200 is a bit of a joke really.

Thank you very much :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKXcj1a7mXE

This little device would help out all these older computers, by keeping up with modern DSP demands, especially with heavy CPU hogs like Reverbs. It would be nice if UVI joined Waves Soundgrid partners.
Little point in getting one of those unless youre a Waves fanboi.
Flux, Sonnox and a few Plugin Alliance are compatible.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

DJErmac wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:06 pm Pluxuss :D :D :D
Pluxuss isn't buying UVU Plute until they fix it. I'll just wait for it to show up in Buy and Sell I guess. :phones:

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:40 pm
sqigls wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:48 pm yea for now Lil Plate is about the best for me.
I'll never support Waves again for as long as i live, and although Kush sounds good, $200 is a bit of a joke really.

This little device would help out all these older computers, by keeping up with modern DSP demands, especially with heavy CPU hogs like Reverbs. It would be nice if UVI joined Waves Soundgrid partners.
I guess you mean fanboi by all the industry leaders, studios, engineers, producers and people who do audio for a living for pre, post and live production?

You and a handful of Mac users on old operation systems always have something to complain about.

learnkeys wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 pm

I guess you mean fanboi by all the industry leaders, studios, engineers, producers and people who do audio for a living for pre, post and live production?

You and a handful of Mac users on old operation systems always have something to complain about.
Keep your knickers on, I meant someone who uses mainly Waves plugins.

For the same price I could just upgrade my computer if I was so inclined which Im not.

I knew someone would react in that fashion to my post, hook line and sinker :tu:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:52 pm
learnkeys wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Keep your knickers on, I meant someone who uses mainly Waves plugins.

For the same price I could just upgrade my computer if I was so inclined which Im not.

I knew someone would react in that fashion to my post, hook line and sinker :tu:
Nice try. :hihi:

But, I still think UVI on Soundgrid would be a nice combination.

plexuss wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:44 pm
Pluxuss isn't buying UVU Plute until they fix it. I'll just wait for it to show up in Buy and Sell I guess. :phones:
PLUXUSS!!

ok that seals it.
If they can't update their own demo, and they can't copy and paste your fecking NAME
I'm gonna wait for UVI to get their shit together.
maybe next sale :P

well I finally broke down and bought it. I REALLY tried to resist but I am weak. To me it is a pretty unique sounding reverb in a good way but can also tweak it to sound "normal".
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

i like this reverb,too.
its realy bright but sounds awesome
you can get good sounding rooms of it
with short settings so i use this type of plugin as room reverb instead as a plate

sqigls wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:58 am
plexuss wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:44 pm
PLUXUSS!!

ok that seals it.
If they can't update their own demo, and they can't copy and paste your fecking NAME
I'm gonna wait for UVI to get their shit together.
maybe next sale :P
I should sue for defamation. Just joking. dont get your panties on a knot. :phones:

You have another solution so you can get the plugin and correct this error at the same time : purchase the reverb, then contact a KVR admin so he can rename your profile with the name "Pluxuss". This way everything will be perfectly in order. :D
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

pluxuss sounds 15% warmer than plexuss
A well-behaved signature.

DJErmac wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:17 am You have another solution so you can get the plugin and correct this error at the same time : purchase the reverb, then contact a KVR admin so he can rename your profile with the name "Pluxuss". This way everything will be perfectly in order. :D
Sounds like a good plan !!!

Forwarded the typo to the marketing department :D

Sorry about that.

Have notified as well our web guys for the demo download link issue with still 1.0.1
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

Demo version on Mac has been updated to 1.0.2. (PC was already ok)

Edit: now 1.0.3 everywhere :)
Last edited by otristan on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

1.0.3 is online. It fixes crashes that happens on mac/pc related to preset loading.

Thanks for all the report !
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

otristan wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:27 am Forwarded the typo to the marketing department :D
Looks like they took the quote off completely. Good. You shouldn't use people's comments without their permission. And it wasn't a testimonial, I haven't even been able to get the thing to work because of the botched buggy release. UVI = :dog:

I emailed support about 1.02 not being available for mac. they say 1.03 is up but i've used all the emails I want to use with UVI to get the trial - they only send out 1 trial email per email address you give them.

UVI, if you want to email me the installer, great, if not, best of luck with your botched product. I've lost interest with all this bs occuring around this release. :phones:

Return to “Effects”